Body Piercings, Tattoos, etc

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Andi,

I don't believe a word you said! I think we all need proof, that is photo proof! You are too nice and sweet to have lowered yourself to the point of marking up your body with pagan symbol's in the way of a tattoo. So stop telling lies and post a photo of your professed tattoo. A full back nude would be sufficient, we need to tell if its really your butt so a slight turning of your head so we can see your face would help. Soft mood light would also be nice and both a standing and sitting shot would be good enough to convince me. A shot lying down would completely slam the door of disbelief to all stupid doubters like myself.

The belly button perching is something I also doubt. A more close up and cropped photo posted in lets say a 600 pixel by 600 pixel RGB JPG. would help prove this one. May I suggest a little brighter light this time and a shot that is straight on and one taken while lying down would provide real evidence?

With all the misconceptions and accusations over the past week or so I think this is necessary to shut the mouths of all doubters like me. As many have shouted here lately "show me the proof!" I'm just looking after your interest and trying to help keep the piece on this board because I like you and I'm a nice guy.

Big hug,

Dave

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ann,

The fun part of my piercing and my tattoo is that no one, and I mean no one, would ever suspect me of having either. I barely wear makeup and when I do it's when I'm dressed up to meet a client for work. I am very polished and professional and with a name like Anne, how could they think I"d be anything but sweet, nice and normal?
    It makes it a lot more fun when I am in a position to tell them or show them. ;-)
    Same here sister! Nobody at work would ever suspect and only a few from my church know. My father completely freaked two years ago when he saw my navel. Egads, if he'd known that following week I'd gotten a tattoo, he'd have thought long ago that I was a lost soul. Haha!

Dave,

I just talked Neil into taking pictures of it this weekend. Whether or not we can fit them to your specifications will be up for discussion, but I'll try to help a friend out. And I know you're just watching out for lil ol' me. ((()))

Love ya and happy hollies,

Andi

• Stacey
    Stacey

I had my naval pierced when I separated from my ex-husband four years ago. It was sort of a wild thing for me, a symbol of my moving on and even a bit of rebellion that I'd been stifeling for years. I love having it though.

Andi, do you have a photo of your tattoo? I've been thinking of getting one, and I want it to be symbolic, and I'm trying to figure out what to get. I like the meaning behind yours. Anyone have any websites that they can direct me to with examples of good tattoo art???

Stacey

• seven006
    seven006

Andi,
    You are so damn sweet. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy. BTW, is he prone to accidents? Does he have any life insurance? Is he a really big guy? I am once again just looking out for you, you know, us being pal's and stuff.

Big hug,

Dave

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

My mother refused to let me get my ears pierced when I was about 11. I visited her sister for a week that summer and convinced her it was crucial to my self-esteem to have pierced ears. She agreed to do it for me.

She did not have rubbing alcohol to sanitize the lobes so she used Jack Daniels. She rubbed it on my ear lobes, took a sewing needle, threaded with heavy duty polyester thread, and used a cork on the back side. She aimed and stuck me. It was quite painful!

My lobes got infected and gooey for the whole week. I had to keep rubbing Jack Daniels on them. When I got home my mother was horrified. What were the elders going to say?! Only catholics got their ears pierced (her thinking-not mine). I kept the threads in for three weeks and my great-grandmother gave me a pair of gold earrings. I still have them.

Anyway, while in college I decided to get a tatoo. I got drunk, drove to the tatoo parlor, walked up and pussied out. I became totally terrified of the pain and drove off. After the ear-piercing incident, I don't think it would have been that bad. I wish I had.

• zanex
    zanex

sky,
    u could say that I got a few piercings after I got df'd...both ears, tounge, lip, eyebrow, both nipples and one small one in my nose...I only still have the tounge, ear and eyebrow tho..took the rest out. Heh Heh..that'll show those elders...heh heh..nahh I didnt do it for them I did it cuz I wanted it..I just loved the expressions on their faces when I walked back in the hall 2 months after I got all my piercings...freedom!

• seven006
    seven006

Stacey,

Did you know I was an artist? I could sketch you up something and then paint it on you so you could get an idea of what it would look like. I know, I know, I'm a nice guy. I just feel so close to everyone on this board I would do almost anything to help out. Where about where you looking to have this tattoo placed?

Your new pal,

Dave

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Stacey,

Part of my reason for getting my navel pierced was out of rebellion too. No good JW girl would do something like that! Haha! If I were you, I'd do two things to prepare an idea. Go to www.google.com and enter "tattoo art". It'll give you thousands of sites to go to. I did a lot of research and visiting tattoo parlors as I wanted to go somewhere that was very picky about sanitation. Talk around a bit and find out if anyone around you has a place to recommend. The place I went to was awesome! Very clean. Very professional. Very patient. They knew it was my first tattoo and made sure with every step that I wanted to continue. They were great! Whatever you do, take your time.

When you get a chance take a look at those threads I listed above. It has pics of other people's tats. Harmony has a cute little turtle on her bum, which is cute!

Dave,

Your concern and love are shining through and through!

Andi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Andi, I'm hurt that you wouldn't avail yourself of my assistance in this matter! Tailbones and navels need light as beautiful and dramatic as they are. C'mon Neil, you know you need some help with this.

Ps. Hi Stacey

• seven006
    seven006

Andi,
    What can I say, I'm just a nice guy. Not too nice, but nice. Sometimes I loose that niceness like when I'm out fighting fires or rescuing kittens from trees and stuff. It's hard for some people to believe that us hero types are also sensitive, caring, thoughtful, exciting, romantic, as well as strong and intelligent.

That's all I can say, I don't like to talk about that stuff, that's cuz I'm....you know...humble and stuff too.

Big kiss on the cheek.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit