Please comment on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

by compound complex 34 Replies latest jw friends

• androb31
    androb31

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....ok that felt right. Wait...1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....ok I'm doing better...Wait...1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....ok I'm ready to move on...Wait....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 wait.....Thanks for your input.

• rebel8
  • Warlock
    Warlock

I just told that voice to "SHUT THE HELL UP".

Worked for me.

Haven't heard it for a few years.

Warlock

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good Morning All:

I've relocated this thread and was pleased to find so many normal people on board. I'm going to chew on your comments as I hit the bricks and count the trees, squirrels and turkey chicks on my circuitous route.

Many thanks!

CoCo

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I do obsess about a few things here or there, but it doesn't seem to severely impact the quality of my life. So I really don't think I have OCD.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning CoCo!..Read your link..You and I could be Identical twins...Am I obsesive?..Yes.............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, drwtsn and OUTLAW:

Thanks for dropping in!

Will have to compare notes on our "identical" condition, OUTLAW!

CoCo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Opera/music/art/compulsive..ect..ect.............................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• androb31
    androb31

rebel8,

Where'd you find that pic of me? That was before I lost weight. This is me now. Pointing at the numbers on the ceiling until I get it right. 1....2....3....4....5....OK........Start over. Von...Two...Tree ahh ahh ahh...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, Coco.

I don't think I"m an OCD person, but I do like for shoes to line up, bedclothes to fit just right, and dishes to be stacked a certain way.

I learned all this from my mother.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit