Please comment on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

by compound complex 34 Replies latest jw friends

• dig692
    dig692

Not sure how obessive this is but if I'm in the bathroom the toilet paper has to come from under the roll, not over the roll...if I'm at home I'll switch it, and if I'm in a public bathroom I'll go to another stall that has the paper coming out "correctly"..lol

Also I have to crack my fingers in a particular order each time, starting with the thumbs and moving down to the pinkies, then again from the pinkes back to the thumbs.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am limited on OCD.... when I was a kid, it was bad...counting was the worst... checking and rechecking when I was a young adult...

When I post you may note that I very rarely have typos, etc. I probably check and recheck spelling and grammar 3 times before I post. If I post and see an error I edit until I no longer am allowed. ...guess that's OCD.... I do the same when I am doing homework.

I do it a little now..mostly the checking to make sure stove is off, lock is really locked, etc.

It't the ADD that is making my GF a bit crazy....she loves me anyway...off to check that thread...LOL

Snakes ()

ps... I just thought of this....when my screen name was sankesinthetower...that drove me crazy...thankfully it was corrected....LOL

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My O.C.D.....If I post about this I may repeat post.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

See....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

See....times 3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit