Name of this site

by Newborn 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"how about just being reasonable?"

How about being nice? Somehow I think that's not what you're here for...another shit stirrer...yeah I said shit.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, M. You're correct. I do lump you in with Reniaa. You defend her everywhere. I believe Mrs. Jones is right. You and Reniaa should go and make yourselves a pro jw defense board. I'm not saying you should be kicked off here. But if the mods will look at her posting history and topics started, they will see she is not some sincere person who stumbled in and is innocently asking sincere questions and defending the society. She's been here a very long time and she is very clearly on an agenda.

• carla
    carla

Considering 'real' jw's are not even supposed to be spending much time on the internet for any reason much less looking at any unofficial wt site, the name of this one should hardly be an issue. What is questionable about the name anyway? this board mainly discusses topics that have some jw connection or how people were affected in some way by jws even if it was something as ridiculous as not being able to watch the Smurfs, parents scratching out song titles on albums, Rutherfords idea for 'air baths', apendecidic being caused by 'biting worms', aluminum from satan, the list is too long of the ludicrous rants of the wt.

• shamus100
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I used to go to yahoo chat someone would have to create the jw room and when a jw would come in and discover that most the peeps in there were ex or non jws the jw would request that all ex and non jws leave the room or the jw would question why the exes and nons were there because it was "Jehovah's room." Nevermind that the jw wasn't supposed to be online in an chatroom whether it was named jw or not.

The arrogance was amazing.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Arrogance! Yes!

The nerve it takes to log in to someone'schat room and demand that they leave. Unbelievable, yet we see it discussed over and over in shunning topics. Humility my @$$.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh poor, poor apostates...

How quickly we forget all the other trolls that have come here.

Remember Brownboy? Or my personal favorite, JC Cannon? I still don't know why JC Cannon had to go and threaten murder and get banned from here - what wonderful delusions he had!

RockyGirl,

You probably won't last here, because they just keep coming. it will not get banned, no more than anyone else. We had a black, gay Jesus Christ re-incarnation posting here for years - I'm sure someone who cannot fit in the dubs or apostates will survive the ultimate disfellowshipping from an internet message board.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn I had a copy of that black gay crossdresser messiah on my computer before it crashed, wish I had it now lol

• shamus100
    shamus100

WTF, mrs. jones!

The gay messiah will not be pleased...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What's he gonna do? Take off his hoop earrings and heels?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit