Name of this site

by Newborn 30 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Active JWs who stumble in and ask sincere questions and have appropriate discussions have never been a problem at JWD or JWN. It's when a person who claims to be a JW comes in and clearly stirs up trouble on purpose that it becomes a problem and extremely tiresome, especially when the person goes on like that for several months.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i was inactive but still believing
    when i stumbled (did i say stumbled!)
    on this site and i went from being confused
    morose and practically incapacitated to
    living a full life and enjoying the hell out of it!!

a rose by any other name would smell as sweet!

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

right but your definition of "clearly stirring up trouble" is simply responding to threads like any other forum user, but with an opposing opinion. Facism at its best.

This isnt the first time, either.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

purps, its like you are afraid...

No, I am not afraid, I have gained all I need from this board in my own personal journey.

I thought it would be interesting as the site does not say it is pro or against JW's.

Possibly if the Society was not so against JW's going on the internet

there would be more here and the discussions would be more in favour of the organization.

Pro-JW's are not banned from being here as in many proJW boards, anti-JW's are banned.

purps

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

of course, pro-JW boards go against the teachings of their "society" so i dont even figure them in.

But this place claims to be a bastion of free thinking, freedom from the organization, but in reality, it seems maybe you dont ban pro-jw's off the bat, but you feel a need to start numerous threads about them, calling them out, exclusively... why ban them when you can harrass them?!?!?

there are constant examples of how closed minded some people here are, they claim to be SO open now, oh we are FREE of those RULES!!! but they are just looking for another master.

that being said, i also feel a need to reiterate that i have learned some important things here, amongst the mud of propoganda. Its a valuable place, but lets be frank here.

It's an anti-JW place.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've got this sneaking suspicion that MrAimondi is a Reniaa clone.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

its M Raimondi, thanks.

do realize what you are falling into? You are just trying to lump me in with someone else, label me, not any different than the WTBTS labelling US as apostates or unrepentant sinners.

you attempt to strip away my individuality and make my opinion less relevant by merging me with someone you view as a "troll" simply because i have a viewpoint different than your own.

thanks for proving my point.

Considering she seems to be from the UK, i think you would find our IP addresses much different, thank you.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, MrAimondi could just go and create his own board. A nice Pro-JW board. How 'bout it?

Josie

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

more proof, thanks.

a Pro-JW board? where people are bound to spouting the society's party line, totally cut off from dissenting opinion?

yes, lovely.

how about just being reasonable?

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

It really does stink, doesn't it? I hate being lumped into a nice little label, too. You know, like 'apostate' or 'bitter ex-jw.' It would be nice to discuss things that relate us to the JWs, past, present, and future, without someone hijacking the thread and slinging insults and questioning motives.

Angie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit