The Governing Body's REAL critical date

by Doug Mason 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

I can't see recent posts here. i hope posting will help it works sometimes.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Well, it's started page 3 here now. Internet Explorer can't render the second half of page 2, which is a shame. There are some outstanding comments there.

I was able to post using my Interweb Superpowers... and Firefox.

B the X

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

It is amazing the insight one gets into reality when they limit their research to the "Society's" publications.

When the elders were questioning me concerning my "doubts" the twisted reality they presented through the JW publications was disturbing.

They shuttered when any authoritative statement was presented by secular authorities.

Once the blinders are removed, you can see far more faults than you may have initially thought were there.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

It is amazing the insight one gets into reality when they limit their research to the "Society's" publications.

When the elders were questioning me concerning my "doubts" the twisted reality they presented through the JW publications was disturbing.

They shuttered when any authoritative statement was presented by secular authorities.

Once the blinders are removed, you can see far more faults than you may have initially thought were there.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout
    "scholar": Our claims for certain modern-day dates are based upon a careful study of eschatology as revealed in the Bible.

And that counts for what, exactly? My claims that the WTS is full of crap are based upon a careful study of its ridiculous teachings as revealed in its laughable publications.

It's sad how the WTS cripples its members ability to reason.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Its called the arrogance of power, you don't have it but they do.

Thats organized religion folks take or leave it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The Governing Body's REAL critical date

Is it the date when Governing Body fashion accessories are out of the mainstream Convention chic?

the Depends brand adult lingerie wardrobes?

the colostomy accessory bags don't catch on with the younger brudders?

a personally assigned Bethelite to wipe up when they can't get transfered from the wheelchair to the crapper fast enough?

That Jehover. He sure takes his time to give them their pet tigers in paradise doesn't he?

BTS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It is my very real belief that this current crop of GB, (GB 2.0) is totally aware of the bullshit behind their doctrines, which makes their efforts to promote them all the more cynical.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    It is my very real belief that this current crop of GB, (GB 2.0) is totally aware of the bullshit behind their doctrines, which makes their efforts to promote them all the more cynical.

That would explain their complete lack of imagination in spinning bullshit. I could tolerate a cult, if it at least was entertaining. I was still crapping diapers the last time there was a good District Convention.

BTS

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

BTS

You and I must be the same age then... LOL! (with apologies to OUTLAW)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit