for the continued recovery
    of your little champion

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Glad to hear the good news,

purps

• Mary
    Mary

I'm really glad to hear that she's doing better.......Please keep us posted as to how the surgery goes.

All the best to you and your family.....

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Good news.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

It sounds like she is strong. I think she will do well in the surgery. Keep us posted.

• hubert
    hubert

Dear Coffee, I just found this thread. I am not on the forum as much lately, so I end up missing things like this.

I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. She is so beautiful. Wait until my wife sees her photo. She will fall instantly in love with her.

And, she will pray for her every day, until she is home and fully healed. I will pray also, but she has the better "connection", as you remember.

Of course, you know if this happened close enough, we'd be there by your side.

Hoping and praying she has a full recovery. What a brave little granddaughter you have there.

We also hope your grandson will be able to resume his duties soon, so he will be able to finish before the bad weather and /or school interfere.

Love, prayers and hugs to all.

From Hubert and wife.

• compound complex
    compound complex

You and yours continue in our thoughts and prayers, dear Coffee!

CoCo

• bebu
    bebu

I've been away for some days, so I just learned about this--hubert alerted me to your granddaughter's situation. I'm so thankful to read from your updates that she has made some dramatic(!!) improvements!!! I'm so relieved she'll have surgery she needs soon. I know you are, too.

My thoughts and prayers are for your granddauaghter's complete recovery, and for your family as they go through this stressful and trying time.

((((((((((Coffee black)))))))))))

bebu

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. She is a little trooper. Surgery Thursday. We will all be nervous wrecks during the surgery.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Her surgery is scheduled for 7 am tomorrow. Doctors said 4 to 6 hours if all goes well. Longer if there are any complications. She is a little nervous, but is doing sooooooo well. Please keep praying for her.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit