Prayers for Aubrey requested

by coffee_black 53 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I am sitting in the family lounge at the University of VA Medical center. My grandson has paused his walk after 2 days because his 10 year old sister, Aubrey, has had a terrible accident. She fell off of a bike, slamming into a tree going downhill. She has major trauma to her face, and a blood clot in her neck near her spine that has moved. We are praying for a miracle. They don't believe she will die, but this is so scary. Aubrey has a condition that is inherrited. She cannot have the usual anesthesia. It would kill her. So that complicates matters terribly. I was on my way home from dropping her off with family members...and got the news and turned around to go back to Virtginia. Here we wait...terrified.

Once her situation is stabilized and she is on the mend, my grandson David plans to resume his journey. He already has had some wonderful experiences, and finished his daily goals with ease. My daughter will stay with Aubrey, and a friend will continue driving behind him on his journey to Washington DC.

Please pray for Aubrey

2789_1146015933587_1323185043_39459.jpg Aubrey picture by debbieshardpix

I hope this works...can't get the photobucket thing to work...so copied and pasted it from there....

Coffee

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh my heavens, Coffee, I am so very sorry to hear this!!! Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Love,
    Baba.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I just got a chill reading this, so sorry to hear this.

My thoughts and prayers for Aubrey's full recovery.

• yknot
    yknot

I just texted her need to those in my prayer circle!

Please keep us posted on her recovery!

Hugs to her, you and yall's family!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Coffee,

Praying now...

Have faith in Jesus, He is the ultimate doctor :)

Matthew 9:21-22 (New International Version)

21 She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."

22 Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

1 Peter 2:24 (New International Version)

24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Isaiah 53:5 (New International Version)

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
    the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.

Keep us posted.

All the best,

Stephen

• chickpea
    chickpea

tibetan prayer candles

Candles in Prayer Hall of Drepung Monastery- Lhasa Tibet by Jon Bower.

~~ from your lips to god's ears~~

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

a kind thought and a wish go out for you and your family.may your god bless you xxx

• restrangled
    restrangled

May god save this beautiful little girl.....

r.

• androb31
    androb31

Praying for the peace of God to come upon you & yours and that your granddaughter receive a healing from the Lord Jesus this very hour. Only have faith...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Coffee, my warmest wishes to Aubrey's recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit