Chalam

Hi Coffee,

Many thanks for the update :)

More prayers being said here...

All the best,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

Matthew 7:7-11 (New International Version)

Ask, Seek, Knock
    7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 "Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

With love,

Stephen

• homeschool
    homeschool

I wish you and your family the best! She's a beautiful little girl and has a long, full life ahead of her!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

She said to her mom today that she thinks the accident will change her life and make her a better person and more appreciative. She has not complained once or even cried. She has thanked every doctor and nurse for everything they do for her.... even the things that hurt...a lot. She is a very special little girl. The doctors and nurses all love her already.

Coffee

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I'm glad things are looking up for your Granddaughter today. I hope she heals very quickly. Sending positive thoughts your way!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

They sat her up this morning. Surgery is tentatively scheduled for Thursday of next week. She is stronger than all of us put together.

Coffee

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Coffee:

So sorry to hear this. Wishing and hoping the best for all of you, but especially Aubrey.

CoCo

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

She has improved. She has been cleared for surgery. The doctor's concerns that delayed surgery have been cleared up. Surgery will be Thursday. She walked yesterday. She had a shower. We are all very relieved. She is in wonderful spirits.

Now just to get through the surgery.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit