...Does it Bother you,when other Posters Disagree with You?...

by OUTLAW 57 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve been on this board,since before Noah built his Ark (Take note BadBoy..LOL!!).........It`s hard to post publicly,at first..It was for me....Eventually you get used to the board and start to speak your mind..That can draw criticisim from a few,or sometimes many posters......Personally I could care less..If you don`t agree with me,so what?.............Does it bother you,when other posters disagree with you? ...OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Blacklight posters & LSD never did agree with me...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Why would a bunch of people who made a career of cold calling [with a message every single person on the planet with 3 brain cells would disagree with], be bothered by dissent on Internet boards?

Let the reader use discernment.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Nah, one of the joy's of being an xjw is that you're not required to agree with everything everybody says. What's the point of a discussion board when everybody is saying the same thing?

Quirky: a few months ago I found my old Jefferson Airplane poster in my parent's basement. I'm going to frame it.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Eventually you get used to the board and start to speak your mind..

No you don't. You're wrong.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, it does, and I will act quickly to clear up any misunderstandings.

I was raised to treat others as I wish to be treated, and it bothers me when people are deliberately rude.

Now if a person is simply having an "off" day, I can handle that.

What I don't like are posters who are bitchy, catty, or just downright mean.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Quirky1..Humour!..Good way to start the thread!..LOL!!.........You completely missed the point..You must still be partying!....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rebal8..True enough,lots of us have thick skin.......Some have a hard time taking any criticisim JeffT..Absolutely Keyser Soze..Dam man!..I near spit my coffee all over the screen!..LOL!! Sylvia..You are a sweetheart ...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

If someone disagrees with me, they are WRONG, so why should THAT bother ME?

Warlock

• snowbird
    snowbird
    If someone disagrees with me, they are WRONG, so why should THAT bother ME?
    Warlock

He's baaaccck.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit