...Does it Bother you,when other Posters Disagree with You?...

by OUTLAW 57 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

The only ones that bother me are those who no matter how much thought has gone into a post, immediately look for any crack, flaw, or debatable point. In doing so they may well ignor information which could be thought provoking. While effective writing is a progressive art of communication which is polished over time, those who do not develope such skills are only able to edit the work of others. They can only discourage ...

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Only when they're wrong and I'm right. Other than that - nah ! No, just joking ! It takes all kinds of perspectives and views to make this world go round - I don't have to agree with everybody and everybody doesn't have to agree with me either ! I don't take myself too seriously - or anybody else for that matter. I just try to show respect and hopefully get it back. If not- I don't sweat it. I have lots more important things going on in my life- it helps keep this board in perspective. Cheers to ya Outlaw ! Good thread, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Does it bother you,when other posters disagree with you?

Not in the least.... If all agreed with me there would be something wrong
    with them.... Cos I dont agree with many on here but I love em...

( especially oompa LOL >>>>>Only kidding oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Berean..That is the nature of the beast,when you post on a debate board..We have had some very clever,deceptive people write on our board..Thats why everyone looks for cracks or flaws..Yes that may have it`s disadvantages..Over all I think it`s best..The truth will eventually come out of it..............................................................Flipper..LOL!!..Your an easy going guy..And..Thats good....If you take this place too seriously..You`ll drive yourself nuts!............Cheers Bud!....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))....Always flirting.........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

only if it you you outlaw!!!.......xxxooo.........oomps

• Robdar
    Robdar

Doesn't bother me a bit. Hell, I even like to be flamed now and then. Keeps me sharp.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Rob you silly twit!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Hugs and Kiss`s??????.......Crazy man!..LOL!!.............................Robdar..Getting flamed will tough`n you up................................OUTLAW

• JeffT
    JeffT

Well it IS kind of annoying when I disagree with myself.

Or not.

Maybe?

SHUTUP!

TROLL!

OK, now I have to go put myself in time out, except I refuse to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit