Cougars vs. Dirty Old Men (Stud?)

by VIII 20 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Honestly, would you, as a beautiful woman, want to climb in bed with Hugh Hefner? Woody Allen?
    Women who are older and dating younger men are always very well kept, are wearing makeup, have had plastic surgery and are doing all they can to stave off the aging process.

Please, give an example of a woman the age of Hugh Hefner or Woody Allen that any man under the age of 50 might reasonably be attracted to sexually. The only examples you've listed are Madonna and Rachel Hunter. Hardly valid comparisons.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think a nicer way to think of these couplings is the term "May/December Romances".

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Once in a while, there is a true connection that has nothing to do with money. I speak from experience. The question is really about the actual age range. I think once you get past 25 years difference, it starts to get impractical. But live and let live, as long as it's not my daughter, son or grandson you're chasing.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Please, give an example of a woman the age of Hugh Hefner or Woody Allen that any man under the age of 50 might reasonably be attracted to sexually. The only examples you've listed are Madonna and Rachel Hunter. Hardly valid comparisons."

Rachel Welch and Tina Turner

• beksbks
    beksbks

Once you get to the point where you have to explain your era's slang and pop culture, you've gone too far.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Rachel Welch and Tina Turner

They're in their 60's, not 80's like Hugh. There's a difference. There are men in their 60's that women still find attractive, too.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Actually I reckon cougar sounds cool. Slinky, sexy...

Since leaving the witnesses, most women I have dated have been 15+ yrs younger. One reason I reckon is that I have so much energy because of missing out on my young years "controlling" myself. And maybe there was a certain innocence on my part (which is attractive?), for the same reason.

The interesting thing is I don't chase young women. Maybe that's a dirty old man...LOL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My wife and I are close in age, but we are of different races. Some people don't care for that.
    Some people don't care for vast age differences. Some don't like gay couples.

Two consenting adults know what they are getting into. Just because it's not my thing or your thing, it ain't our thing to judge.

More power to Hugh, Woody, Madonna, Rachel.

On the other side of this issue, I could see what Madonna has to offer and she's probably much more energetic in bed than people half her age. She might need a younger guy to keep up with her.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Keep in mind that cougars are predatory by nature and one must be careful if a cougar is in the area. Tragically, sometimes they end up being shot.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/06/17/bc-squamish-cougar-shot.html

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If my (slightly younger) wife left me, I would be more than willing to hook up with Raquel Welch. Yeah, baby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit