Dear Mr. Doe, if women are duplicious why are men then so...

by Newborn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

...emotionally illiterate?

Your friend

/Newborn

• Priest73
    Priest73

not true. We're just simple. Feed us. F*** us and shut the F*** up. (Chris Rock)

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear Priest,

We're just simple. Feed us. F*** us and shut the F*** up = emotionally illiterate!!

Just what I said.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Actually men are not emotionally illiterate, we just function on fewer emotional responses. While women may have 5 or 6 emotional responses to one act or incident a man will have at best 1 or 2.

Example a man and a woman are walking down the street (not together just happen to be on the same street) approaching them is a man in a white suit who trips and falls in the mud.

Now the women Will have like 5 emotional responses to this. She will feel concern for the man who fell, worry about the condition of his clothes, sadness cause it was a nice suit, embarrasment for the guy and empathy for the guys circumstance as if she was in his shoes and was the one who fell.

Now the man...he has 2 responses to this situation, A lil concern for if dude is alright and not harmed and damn dude fell and ruined his suit...time to laugh

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes, men are the ones with emotional issues.

• dinah
    dinah
    Example a man and a woman are walking down the street (not together just happen to be on the same street) approaching them is a man in a white suit who trips and falls in the mud.

My first reaction is always to laugh.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    approaching them is a man in a white suit who trips and falls in the mud.

If he's wearing a white suit, I'm laughing even before he trips.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"not true. We're just simple. Feed us. F*** us and shut the F*** up. (Chris Rock)"

That third part is not always true. My hubby always wants me to talk to him...I'm really not that talkative afterwards

• dinah
    dinah

Mr. Dinah uses the Chris Rock quote often. But just like Mr. Jones, the shut up part isn't always guaranteed. He says I have selective hearing. If you don't say my name or something to get my attention, I probably won't hear a word you say anyway. I think that is a side effect of hearing "Mom" about 10,000 times a day.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, where IS mr doe???? Waiting to get in the last word, i would guess;)

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit