I went to a JW get-together last night

by BonaFide 52 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

Bonafide, you are notable by your absence, has your cover been blown ?

If you were genuine you would be on here like a shot defending your position. Do I smell fish ?

Love

Wobble

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yesterday I was doing a breaker shift at work, providing breaks for the other demo people. I was doing a demo on Ling Ling Spring Rolls when a tall, handsome, nicely dressed and groomed black man stopped to try a sample. He was dressed in a dress shirt, tie and dress pants and shoes and there, in his shirt pocket, was a Family pamphlet. I am assuming it was JW literature. So, being ever the sales person that I am, I told him all about the product and then I said, "These are great for get togethers!" He bought a box big enough to bring to a JW pot luck. Normally I would say these are great for parties.

• poppers
    poppers

You are clever FHN - you appealed to his cult-mind set and made a sale as a result.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

to anyone dissing bonafide, you people are fucking crazy.

i dont understand the criticism of someone simply giving their experience.

oh, how it happens:

guy comes on board

gives experience, negative points... check.

positive points ... HALT!

suddently the disprespect and attacks begin.

NO! THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE COULD HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE WITNESSES!!! ITS ALLLLL BAD!!!! IF YOU THINK YOU HAD AN OUNCE OF A GOOD TIME, WHY DONT YOU GO BACK.

you are fucking ignorant.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nah, some individual witnesses and congregations are kinder, gentler and not so dogmatic. It's the Governing body and the watchtower policy that cause mostly good people to engage in dangerous policy spreading.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    NO! THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE COULD HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE WITNESSES!!! ITS ALLLLL BAD!!!! IF YOU THINK YOU HAD AN OUNCE OF A GOOD TIME, WHY DONT YOU GO BACK.

The vast majority of my family are having a great time in the bOrg. They love it.

That doesn't make it right.

That doesn't mean they should stay in it.

....and if Boni had a good time at a get together, it doesn't mean he should go back.

I have been to many JW functions, and had a good time at them. I am not joining any time soon.

Just calm down and re-read your post.

Especially the last line. Who is that talking about?????

Pot Kettle Black

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Snakes..It does`nt sound Sappy at all..You have your priorities in place..I`m happy for you Bud!..........................OUTLAW

• villabolo
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Next time, shun the "get together" and go straight for the "hookup"!

• Johnnytwofeet
    Johnnytwofeet

This thread bore no fruit eh Bonafide? On to your next attempt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit