I went to a JW get-together last night

by BonaFide 52 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

I can eat their food,,,,I just choke on their company when the inevitable aggranding of the organization coupled with the "how I came into the truth" testimonies start.

I go to these "gathering" with my wife sometimes and it's a familiar pattern. And, when it starts, I'm grow quickly annoyed with getting the sideways glances when I'm not being one of the booble-head Yaaa-suh bosses.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I will let you all know soon my BIG PLANS to crumble the Organization.

BF

• cognac
    cognac

No, I want to know now!

• cattails
    cattails

BF, are you planning to let the news out in Rick Fearon's Show

the Six Screens Of The Watch Tower Phone Conference?

He'd love to interview you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bonafide..Your going to Crumble the WBT$????????????????????..................LOL!! Good luck!..They are worth Billion`s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.......They have an army of Lawyers...........Unless you have an incredible plan..They will shut you down................. LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!..How did the letters get so big in my last post?..It looks like I`m yelling.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

RIP Bonafide... You'll be dead and long forgotten before the WTS crumbles in about 400 years.

Sorry to inject some reality.

• besty
    besty

Nobody built a statue to the man who said 'it can't be done', or

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man” - GBS

Go be unreasonable Bonafide, set yourself on fire and people will travel many miles to watch you burn. I look forward to helping build your statue.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

You could find the Elders molesting little boys and people would still believe... Oh wait hang on? That already happen... I'll consider my point validated. Word of unsolicted advice: Don't worry about what they believe worry about what you believe. They are no different than drug addicts. If you want to get clean you have to be willing to acknowledge they might be ok people but you are going to have to with them.

• reniaa
    reniaa

You goto a witness do bonafide sit there happily hating them planning to rip the faith from all of these friends of yours after accepting there association and food, this is not loving.

MY advice is hate is a destructive emotion to both the hater and the object of his hate.

Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit