I was asked to leave the table...an incredible shunning experience

by JustHuman14 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• metatron
    metatron

No, no, no! STAND UP ON THE TABLE AND WAVE YOUR BUTT IN THEIR FACE AND YELL "F--K YOU!"

If you cooperate with their shunning, the EVIL organization wins!

LET THEM GET UP AND LEAVE! This incident shows how Witnesses are more fanatical than Amish - who could sit at the same table with someone excommunicated and simply refuse to take a dish they passed.

metatron

• flipper
    flipper

JUST HUMAN- I'm so sorry you were treated this way my friend. Been there, treated similarly as well - and I'm not even DFed !! You are right- the Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult- full of Satanic hate and shunning rituals which betray their claim to acting like normal humans. I probably would have sat there as well with my child and told them " I'm enjoying my child's school experience, would you give us our privacy ? " And just force them to move if they so chose to. Then afterwards - I'd have gone directly to the principal and filed a formal complaint to the school. You could still do that as well in private without letting your JW relative know who still talks to you. Hang in there buddy- we all love you here. Just stay close to your young child

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have had two of these experiences since walking away from the cult nine years ago.....and it IS amazing how such a small group of men can so strongly and hatefully influence such a large number of people into behaving like cold and compassionless idiots. It takes a long time for these events to fade from our hearts....and it takes a bigger and better person to realize they are doing the bidding of Satan with their deliberately insulting actions.

Doing to others as you would like being done to you.....has obviously been cut from the NWT, along with many other scriptural thoughts on showing and demonstrating kindness to others.

Hugs to you and hugs to us ALL who are forced to live with these hideous cult members poping out of the woodwork.....wherever they may happen to show up to put their "petty show of self-righteous pretentiousness" on for everyone to see.

Hugs,

Annie

• cognac
    cognac
    I'd have gone directly to the principal and filed a formal complaint to the school. You could still do that as well in private without letting your JW relative know who still talks to you.

That's a great idea!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit