*** 2nd Annual Aposta-Tahoe! August 7 -9! It's on! ***

by Kudra 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Come on down to beautiful Lake Tahoe for fun in the sun, barbequing, swimming, campfires and all the bad association you can handle!

DATE: August 7 - 9

LOCATION: South Lake Tahoe, Camp Richardson, right next to Emerald Bay State Park

MAPS: GoogleMap Satellite Map

Two campsites are reserved for our group and six people can stay in each site. (Cabins were all taken) If you would like to reserve a cabin elsewherre in S. Lake Tahoe, act fast!! For those who are a little averse to camping, perhaps we can get a larger tent-cabin set up at one of the sites. Our site is right next to the water and bathrooms are not far away. A map of the campsite is here.

We are in #s 421 and 422. They are on the "Badger's Den" side (below HWY 89), right next to the tiny dot/square at the upper right hand corner of that campground. The dot is the water source. Our campsites are on the side of the freeway next to the lake so we can hop down to Lake Tahoe for a dip or take off on a hike whenever we feel like it.

Please RSVP by posting on this thread- looking forward to seeing you this summer!

-Kudra

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh goody!

RSVP me and hubby!

Josie

• Kudra
    Kudra

Duly noted, Mrs Jones!

Looking forward to meeting you both :)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wish I could be there Kudra, but you know how it goes. Have a great time everyone!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thanks daniel-p :) one of these days you guyS will be there.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

aww...that would have been a great little getaway for me and my gal... she is having surgery and recovery is right during that time. Nothing considered too serious, pretty routine.... but any surgery has its risks. I will be pampering her here instead.

I missed the ApostaTahoe last time... I would have loved to made it.

Snakes ()

• Kudra
    Kudra

You'll be there in spirit, Snakes!

• Kudra
    Kudra

You'll be there in spirit, Snakes!

• Kudra
    Kudra

BTTT for the post-lunch crowd

• Kudra
    Kudra