*** 2nd Annual Aposta-Tahoe! August 7 -9! It's on! ***

by Kudra 26 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

SPECTRE- That is a drag man. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Well- We are not paragon's of wealth ourself- my wife and I with the economy are tight - so you are in good company . I hope your situation gets resoved soon for you, that really sucks. Would love to have you camp with us and be able to meet you. Hang in there, Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

How many cars allowed per site?

I want to go but will have to think it through a little.

Last year was lots of fun!

-Aude.

• flipper
    flipper

AUDE SAPERE- I'm not sure how many cars are allowed per site. Although I'm sure there are places you could park your car at away from the campground , not too far- walking distance. Perhaps the website Kudra posted in the initial thread says how many cars are allowed at each site ! Hope you can come ! It was lots of fun last year ! My wife and I look forward to seeing you again- hopefully. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Kudra
    Kudra

Wow- that's some vandalism! My car isn't even worth that much in totality!

What happened? Where?

If you can get yourself there (or carpool with some JWNer from your location) we'll take care of the rest.

How've you been lately (otherwise)?

-K

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yes- GoddessRachel- there's definitely room, come on down

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi Aude!!

I *think* there are like 2 cars per site- bummer, but there is parking and we can shuttle people in with their stuff or something. Maybe if you have the bike you can be the car at the campsite. I think parking at the main area is safe, otherwise.

It would be cool to seeyou again!

-K

• Kudra
    Kudra

Looking forward to Flipper's breakfast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit