BTTT for goddessrachel and PEC and Flipper and Dagney

ETC ETC!

-

• Kudra
    Kudra

Weekenders???

• flipper
    flipper

KUDRA- Yes! Yes ! RSVP Mrs. Flipper and Mr. Flipper !! We will mark it on our calendar ! I also spoke with Eliveleth on the phone and her and her husband may come up to visit on an afternoon- but due to age they probably won't camp. But they'd like to visit for an afternoon ! So do you need me to E-mail you some $$$$ for our part in the reservation ?? We are looking forward to it !! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey Flipper!

Glad I made the reservations when I did- we got the last two sites next to each other

The rate per night is pretty horrendous- $35 a night for a campsite! But I guess that's pretty normal now for campsites- and it is a great location. (Remember when sites were like, $5 a night?) So the total for two sites for two nights is $140, but it will be pretty cheap when we split it between like, 10+ people...! I just had to put down half and we'll pay the other half when we check in. We can do the $$$$ when we all get there.

I'm super-psyched! Looking forward to it!

K

• flipper
    flipper

KUDRA- Sounds great ! My wife and I are so excited ! It is beautiful there and the lake is great for swimming at a beautiful beach setting ! I'll bring all our cooking stuff- perhaps I can experiment on you guys with some of my home cooked breakfast's ! Love to cook. Looking forward to seeing you, Mrs. Jones and hubby and kids as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Is there any room anymore?

• flipper
    flipper

GODDESS RACHEL- Yeah- I think there is room still ! Only my wife and me, Kudra. Mr. and Mrs. Jones so far ! Let Kudra know if you can make it ! We'd love to meet you as well ! Room for 6 per campsite - so great hope you can make it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'll see what I can do.

Just had the financial setback of finding my car vandalized. $6000.00 in damage. Fortunately, I have a $1000.00 deductible.

Still have to pay $1000.00 though.

@##$$%^&^&&***()***&^!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit