Average life span of an EX JW

by tyydyy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

You raise some interesting questions tyydyy. I will list those with other questions that may never be fully answered like:
    "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?"

Sorry, but I am the anointed "fluff" king, so I just had to do it.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Honey, you KNOW I want to be "worldly" with you!!

I'm schemeing up a way and saving my shekels!

Slipnslidemaster: MerryChristmas!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

An attempt at an honest answer. You can go to "STATS" and get the info on the average time for posters at this site. Why do they leave? I think it's a lot like Alcoholic's Anonymous. After you've been off the Alcohol for a while, and then start to get a life, you don't need to lean on the AA meeting quite so heavily. Others quit coming to AA meetings because they fall off "the wagon". I'd say the same is true for many here. Some no longer need the support, a VERY few others end up going back (returning to their vomit?)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• TR
    TR

I've been on this site since July 2000(dubby until Sept 2000). There has been times when I wanted to leave and not come back. However, I came to the conclusion that "shit happens" and I'm not going to let that chase me away.

It was '94 when I went to my last meeting, and got on the net in '97. I believe I have fully "moved on" in life, and no longer have "issues" related to having been a 'hovah.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit