Average life span of an EX JW

by tyydyy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how long the average poster lasts online. Is if 3 months, 6 months, 10 yrs? Related question: Why do they eventually leave or stay? ( some have been here forever)

I'll bet someone knows the answer to these questions.

TimB

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What an interesting question.

How long before an ex-JW becomes fully "worldly"?

Slipnslidemaster:"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
    - Oscar Wilde

• Stacey
    Stacey

I'm worldly! It's been 12 years out. Been on this website for over a year I think.

I'm a completely worldly person now. And proud of it. Slip, wanna be worldly with me? Haha.

Stacey

• LB
    LB

Can I be worldly too? Please... I have Christmas stuff on my posts you know....

I'm new here but visited H20 back when I still thought I was a witness. So it's been 3 years since any meetings. WhoooHooooo

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

aaaah...the beloved stacey

• rekless
    rekless

I'm worldly, been DAed then Dfed all in tne past year and half.

This is My second xmas, I drink brandy, swear, and play nickle slots.

I am still a nice guy. Sometime saying sh-t expresses sentiments

better than saying, "Golly, shucks!"

Rekless

• Englishman
    Englishman

I tought my son's Texan girl friend how to swear English-style.

She loved the word "bollocks", and would say it slowly, really wrapping her tongue around it.

B-O-L-L EEEERRRKKS!

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• ISP
    ISP

I 've been on here a year or so...and I have been out about 18 months!

ISP

• larc
    larc

The mean length of time on line is 5.21 years, with a standard deviation of 2.68. I just made that up, but it sure sounded good.

Some have been on many years and have been good friends for many years. The maximum amount of time on this board is less than two years, since it started March 23, 2000.

ISP, I have ESP. Your first post was New Year's Eve last year.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Do all people who eventually leave the board do so because they get pissed off or because they just decide they don't need it anymore?

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit