...The Death of David Carradine...

by OUTLAW 106 Replies latest social entertainment

• beksbks
  • Priest73
    Priest73
    priest, the dude's hands were bound. How could his member be in his hand. They were either over his head or behind him. Are you implying his member was two feet long? I don't post on other boards, Priest.

No baby. Not at all. His wang was obviously involved in "somethang"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Rep: Carradine's Hands
    Were Tied

Published : Friday, 05 Jun 2009, 9:58 AM CDT

David Carradine's manager has released new details about the star's hanging death he said proves Carradine did not commit suicide, TMZ reports .

Chuck Binder said Carradine's hands were bound behind his back, according to TMZ.

Rep Carradines Hands Were Tied

How could his penis have been in his hand, Priest?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Edited .........................................................OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, so he hung himself, by the neck and then bound his hands behind his back. Right.

• Priest73
    Priest73

alls I'm saying is; I was not here. That's what on the police report. and that's the story that I'm sticking too.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Holy CRAP! I missed the OBVIOUS joke!!!!

A dick in the hand is worth two in the bush!!!!!!!!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What say you about his hands being bound behind his back? Do you guys jerk with your hands behind your back, hanging from a closet bar by the neck?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Priest73..I also saw the report both his hands were tied..My thread differs with the first report I read.................................OUTLAW

• Priest73
    Priest73

besides, unless you cats are gunna go Kung-fu fighting, what's it to ya?

A b-list celebrety got caught nutting off in the third world country... BFD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit