...The Death of David Carradine...

by OUTLAW 106 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think the whole scenario is pretty Twilight Zonish. Who knows what motives someone would have to kill him. I was kidding but maybe 1% serious about someone killing him over the martial arts theme of his TV show or movies.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wasn't he supposed to be part "chinese" in the Kung Fu series?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FHN..David was part chinese when he was born!..His dad is Actor John Carradine...........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I realize who is Dad is. Memory just fails me as to whether he really was part Chinese or it was only in the show.

I don't know if a prostitute killed him or someone else killed him, but it's suspect to me that the cops would make it look like he killed himself intentionally or accidentally and cover up that his hands were bound behind his back. Them covering that up makes this whole thing look like they are hiding something.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Carradine's body to return home, while questions remain - CNN.com Here's an article where someone is denying his hands were bound, but the rest of the article is interesting, too.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This whole matter is disturbing to me.

The entire idea that a person dies, and because of his celebrity, he is denied dignity for himself and his family. I was shocked to find out about the AE issues, and that sordid detail should never have gotten into the press. There are certainly unkind sides to the instantaneous media jungle these days.

Now, forever, many minds that think of the deceased, will not be able to recall much else without envisioning an Auto-Erotica scene of some sort. Much as the death of Marylyn Monroe is, and will always be, tainted with all the speculation of her means of demise, rather than her artistic talent.

Too bad.

Jeff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jeff, very good points.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FHN..John Carridine,Davids dad..Was also Chinese...... AK-Jeff..The media are parasites..They want a story..Storys make money....I would rather have never heard,how David died..Thats just a little to private for my liking,and a huge embarassment to the family..It did`nt have to happen.....................................OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's funny how you can watch a show like Kung Fu as a kid, I did, and then come to love the star like one of the family. I am still grieving the loss of Bernie Mac, who made me laugh. Now we grieve for David.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I want to die in a stripper avalanche...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit