...The Death of David Carradine...

by OUTLAW 106 Replies latest social entertainment

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- The circumstances of David Carradine's death are under police investigation, a spokesperson for the Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, confirmed to Access Hollywood.

"The Thai police have confirmed the death of US actor Mr. David Carradine who was found dead in his room" at the hotel, the spokesperson said in a statement. "Our main focus now is to assist the Police in their investigations."

Carradine, who was on location in Bangkok to film his latest movie, "Stretch," was found dead in his room on Thursday morning. According to the Bangkok Post, the "Kill Bill" star -- who was reportedly found with his hands tied and a rope around his neck -- may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

"Under these circumstances we cannot be sure that he committed suicide, but he may have died while masturbating," police chief Lt. Gen Vorapong Chiewpreecha told the newspaper. An autopsy has been completed, but no results have been disclosed as of yet.

The star's manager, Chuck Binder, told Access on Friday that the star was an unlikely suicide candidate -- and implied that police were not being forthcoming in their information.

"My gut is that he did not commit suicide," he said. "I really feel like they are trying to hide something over there."

He noted that he had gotten only second-hand information on some of the reports coming from the hotel.

"The information about his hands being tied-- I was told that by a producer in Thailand who said that was what he was told by someone in the hotel. I don't know if that's true," he said.

On Thursday, a member of the star's management told Access that Carradine "never would have committed suicide," adding, "it was an accidental death."

Meanwhile, the prolific actor's next slated project, "Portland," mourns his loss but will move forward with pre-production.

"An actor of David Carradine's stature behind our film meant the world to us," executive producers Adrian Salpeter and Elizabeth Levine of Random Bench Productions told Access in a statement. "Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time."

The film is moving forward and looking for other actors to step into Carradine's "irreplaceable" shoes.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

*snip*

Ex-wife accused actor of "potentially deadly" acts in court filing

JUNE 5--As investigators try to determine how actor David Carradine wound up hanging naked and dead in a Bangkok hotel closet with a rope tied around his genitals, a review of divorce court filings shows that his most recent ex-wife once accused the actor of "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly." Additionally, Marina Anderson alleged in a sworn declaration that Carradine engaged in an "incestuous relationship with a very close family member."

*snip*

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0605092carradine1.html

• flipper
    flipper

Well being a celebrity definitely has it's disadvantages - everything you do is naked and publicly exposed for all to see - just ask Ted Jaracz. .

• Priest73
    Priest73

So I guess that's not classified as "safe sex?"

• dinah
    dinah

My God! Grasshopper was a freak!

It's still a shame that's how he'll be remembered.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    “There's an alternative. There's always a third way, and it's not a combination of the other two ways. It's a different way.”
    David Carradine quote

Well no shit!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to be caught dead doing.

Quote from John Carradine, David's father.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to be caught dead doing.

See what happens when you don`t listen to your Dad!.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Priest73
    Priest73
    See what happens when you don`t listen to your Dad!.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Really my dad made me a JW.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Maybe he was one of those guys who had to go higher and higher and stranger and stranger to not feel numb. I still want to wait for the official news, but nothing shocks me after Elvis' death. Before he died, I never dreamt he had such drug addiction problems. Then we all kinda know that the entertainment world is full of very over the top, strange people. Did anyone else see the William Shatner Roast on Comedy Central? The things all those celebs said were far more graphic than I've heard in any stand up routine or movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit