...The Death of David Carradine...

by OUTLAW 106 Replies latest social entertainment

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

but my intuition says this is a cover-up and evidently many who are close to David think the same thing.

I feel the person that did it, knew him well.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Barbie, women's intuition is often right.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Barbie, It was Thialand. I respectfully disagree.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Barbie, women's intuition is often right.

Hey! Look! An Apple!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Priest, it's not like he just went to Thailand for no good reason. He was there to film a movie. I'm surprised by your jump to the conclusion that he was in Thailand for sexual purposes.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Priest, it's not like he just went to Thailand for no good reason. He was there to film a movie. I'm surprised by your jump to the conclusion that he was in Thailand for sexual purposes.

Normally I'd agree... but he ended up tied up... nuts, neck and wrists. explain that... that and the sardines.

• Priest73
    Priest73

smells like "me love you long time!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve seen no news reports of sardines!..................................2Twisted!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Normally I'd agree... but he ended up tied up nuts, neck and wrists. explain that...

I'll leave it to honest investigators to explain it truthfully. Hopefully they will tell the truth. If he was murdered, it may be it was done as some sort of way to humiliate him and his surviving family and friends. Sometimes murderers send a message by the way they leave a body, the position or pose.

• Priest73
    Priest73

acoms razor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit