JWs and DC discussed on "The View"

by cabasilas 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet. I apologize if it has but I haven't seen it here.

JWs and the latest District Convention ("Keep on the Watch") was recently mentioned on "The View." One of the commentators is a former JW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMmpjSFPG9U&feature=channel

• purplesofa
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you for posting this!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They have done pretty good with publicizing this year.

I am glad the ladies turned the whole thing into a joke and that the ex-JW managed to slip in their claim that 1975 was to be the end.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Even with them talking about JWs, I can't listen to that cackling gaggle.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

This DC is getting a lot of press all over the country and it makes the JWs look like a bunch of crazy people. However, I'm sure the JWs are excited about the coverage and interviews done with local elders.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Nope, she didn't just say 1975. Move along, nothing to see here.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Actually it's nice to see someone who was a JW accurately describe this foolishness, yet be able to joke about it too. Let the WT publicize this nonsense. It will just make them look crazier with each passing PR campaign. They have said for years that they would step up the "warning" part of their preaching work. I hope this is it.

• Dagney
    Dagney

bump

• lrkr
    lrkr

The one commentator seems like she still buys that Bull sh1t. Oh how terrible the world is now- now that we sit on our fat asses and eat fresh food from every corner of the globe and live to be 80 years old on average, and have a higher literacy rate than ever before in human history, and are able to track and fight the next great pestilence. Oh how terrible! The end of the world! We have to fight a war in Afganistan with remote control airplanes where our soldiers never leave the Florida control room.

(yeesh!- try living in about 1520 if you think this is bad!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit