Things I have said to my wife lately

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

7 AM - I wake up and walk up to my wife, "Good morning, my precious!"

7:30 AM *she hits the flasher button indicating she needs me* "Yes, my queen??" wife "Oh stop. You're making me blush!"

8:15 AM After she are breakfast, she flashes me. As I pick up her dish, she points at the flower vase that the flowers have died, so I pitch them in the trash, then turned around and said, "You're the best flower in the whole world!" Wife starts crying.

What have you said to your spouse lately?

Yiz

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yiz, Sir? You are a god.

~~~

edited to say... oh WAIT!!! I am saying that to you now... but what have I said to my spouse? Well I have been known to call him a god, too, and I wasn't just being facetious. He's pretty great, really.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

That is really smooth!

I always think it's the quick thinkers who can come up with witty remarks like that.

By any chance, were you like this when you were single?

Some pick up lines I've heard at my job lately are soooo silly but really cute;

Guy: "Do you like water?"

Girl: "Yes"

GUY: "Then you already like 98% of my body"

See, very silly

YC

• parakeet
    parakeet

7 AM: My husband wakes up, and if he knows what's good for him, he doesn't wake me.

7:30 AM: I get up, go into the kitchen, and mumble "Coffee. Now." My husband pours me a cup. Silence until the caffeine kicks in.

8:15 AM: After breakfast, I clean up the dishes. My husband checks his computer. He tells me he's working from home today. I start crying.

Sometimes, the fewer words said, the better.

Yiz, what's up with the flasher button? Is this a scene from a sci-fi movie? Very strange.

• carla
    carla

Hey man, it's Tuesday, meeting night, what do you expect?

Glad you are a bigger man than I!

Seriously, you are a sweetheart, glad she's flashing you! Even gladder you care! (and it's not evil in your mind)

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Seeing I have no current fem in my life, I say to self "Gee your'e a great guy, let me buy you lunch!"

Self blushes and replies "Now you'll think I am interested in you if I except"

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

The flasher if you read "My Wife is Home" thread is because I am deaf and I have a strobe light attached to a remote thingy and she has the remote button thingy, so when she wants me, she hits the "on" button and the strobe light will flash in which I immediately RUN! to see what my wife wants of me.

So ya see, I'm well trained to respond to every needs from my wife!

And I do it well too!

And I do it with love and effection!

Yiz

• parakeet
    parakeet

Thanks for the flasher button clarification, Yiz. Your mornings sound better than mine. My husband's not deaf, but he sometimes chooses not to "hear" what I say. Maybe we both need a flasher button.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Flasher Button" has a totally different meaning for my hubby

You're a sweet hubby Yiz

Josie

P.S. Hubby told me today that he's so lucky and happy to have me as a wife. I told hubby I love him and just want him to get better.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

You are a good Husband. I am glad to hear, you two are happy together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit