Things I have said to my wife lately

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

LOL

Funny....

Hey she has no legs and we ain't got stairs.

I'm slaving for my baby 24/7 and loving it!

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Wife: Honey, turn on the fan.

Me: You just did honey!

Wife: *confused*

Me: I'm always your number one fan.

Wife: Oh, Yiz! (Smiles)

Yiz

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yiz you are too funny.

Here is a reality check: Husband wakes up at 4:oo am. I turn over and try to ignore. He starts the coffee, and goes into his office. The dog, now realizes he can crawl into our bed, does, and starts groaning......to either be let out or fed...I have know idea so let him out, go out with him and have a smoke. Retire back to bed with 100 pound dog in tow, who is itching, scratching, and moaning.

Husband has turned on the shower, but does not get in. He wants it really hot...with bathroom lights blaring into my eyes......If I have had a good night's sleep I'm up, other wise back to bed trying to ignore the shower, the closet opening and closing and drawers slamming, and the damn scratchy Doberman.

The latest I have ever slept in my life is about 8:00 am...oh what luxury!!!!!

• loosie
    loosie

Last night I told my hubby he was hot!!

Yiz... Where can I get a flasher button?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yesterday afternoon, (Tuesday) I was giving my wife her daily meds, crushed and meshed into a pudding since she can't swallow big pills like she used to, plus her tract in her throat is another factor. Plus the pudding kinda helps kill the nasty aftertaste from a "crushed to powder" pills.

Then I give her a sugar free cherry flavored popsicle as a treat.

She sucks on it and then suddenly she showed a bitter expression, so I inquired if the popsicle tasted bitter.

Now sometimes I have a hard time reading certain words from her lips, so this one gave me some difficulty figuring out what she is saying...

She shook her head to indicate it wasn't the popsicle that was the problem and she mouthed one word...

I repeated what she said to make sure I got her right...

"Bill?"

Shakes head (mouths)

spill?

(she chuckles) No (mouths)

Spittle?

She's cracking up hard this time (mouths)

Piddle?

Oh she's dying there (mouths once more)

Oh! Pills!!

Nods

Then I realized she was still tasting the nasty aftertaste of the pills, despite of my efforts of camouflaging it with pudding.

As I start walking away, I looked back and she's still laughing while trying to suck on the popsicle.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

btt

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yesterday my wife wanted me to help change the channel on the TV to her favorite Soap Opera...

I hold up a finger to ask to wait a second...

I run to the computer to look something up...

Then I grabbed the radio and got something out of the linen closet.

I plug the radio in and tune to the Opera music station and I started rubbing myself with a bar of soap...

My wife starts laughing, then grabs the box of kleenex to throw it at me and said...."Turn on the TV, I do not want to miss the begining!!"

Resigned to the fact she wants her TV so I turned on the TV and gathered my things.

As I am getting ready to leave the room, she waves at me, motions for me to come to her and she kisses me.

"Thanks for the laughs" she said and "I love you!"

"I love you too babe!"

Yiz

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Me: pass the salt?

Her: sure, here.

Me: thanks.

Her: Mffftf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest