Here is the GB photo from the new book "Bearing Thorough Witness"

by BonaFide 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

The Governing body has taken group shots in the past. What I don't understand is why the rest of the anointed are not invited to be in a group photo? They are worldwide true, but arrangements could be made to have them flown into Bethel for the opportunity. After all if most of the 144,000 are already in heaven according to the GB, then it shouldn't be too many to arrange the event for right? Then the mystery of who they all are would no longer be a mystery. The GB does not want to recognize any other anointed. If another faithful one says they are anointed, they are repremended for "letting their light shine." The oil is only for the GB and not for the other ten virgins. When the annual meeting occurs in October I bet again there will be no invitiation sent out for other anointed to attend and give input into organizational decisions. With so much emphasis toward the GB being the earthly ruling FDS, what role is humility playing here? Since the organization is worldwide, there must be concerns in other countries about this lack of humility on the GB's part?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

what happened to anonymity?

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I said

Splane would make a good cone head on saturday night live

BWHAHAHAHAaaaa.

Pathetic when you have to laugh at your own one liners

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

A picture of the greatest concentration of arrogance, stupidity, and mental illness in the world. Just what we all wanted.

The book is probably extra directions on how to put your hand on the table if you're sitting. The other 3 got lucky, although Jaracz barely managed it. His IQ has been sinking for decades, so he no doubt had to strain mentally to manage even that.

But the one next to him must be a total idiot since he couldn't pose correctly even with written instructions in front of him. No surprise.

Now if we could all just get lucky and have an earthquake take them all out since they're together, that would make it all worthwhile.

One encouragement is that most of them are pretty old. I'm going to hope that these bastards die very soon.

• wtfmidoing
    wtfmidoing

Everyone look at the camera and say false prophecy.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

By oath, Jack Barr looks bloody marvelous for 96! I personally met him in 1988 and he's hardly changed!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have no idea why this passage from Leonard Cohen's 'Beautiful Losers' springs to mind when I see this photo.
    "F.'s extravagant observation coincides with something a clergyman told me.
    He said that on Sunday morning the odour of semen hangs like a damp cloud above the men gathered for chapel at Bordeaux jail."

• marvfaybenz
    marvfaybenz

The open book on the table is supposed to make you think they were right in the middle of serious bible studying, and were interrupted to take this picture. Aren't they zealous!

• marvfaybenz
    marvfaybenz

Hey, They got the token black in there......What! No Asian dude???

• JudgeRutherfords
    JudgeRutherfords

I have absolutely no idea who any of these guys are...and im gonna stick my neck out and say the majority of jdubs wont have the slightest clue who any of them are either...it must be insulting for them to walk about at conventions and not get noticed !

LOL @ THE OPEN BIBLE

I think i can see Crisis of Conscience on the bookshelf

JR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit