Here is the GB photo from the new book "Bearing Thorough Witness"

by BonaFide 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I guess you have to dress in a dark blue suit till you are 80, then you can wear other colors... lol

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Why do the two guys on the left have rings on their right hand?

The heavenly bride?

• flipper
    flipper

BONAFIDE said, " Jaracz is the only one with his hand in a fist ". Yeah true - But what worries me is what is he doing with his other hand under the table ? Inquiring minds want to know

• whereami
    whereami

True victims of victims as Ray put it.

• shadow
    shadow

The banality of evil . . .

• ninja
    ninja

flippy wrote

BONAFIDE said, " Jaracz is the only one with his hand in a fist ". Yeah true - But what worries me is what is he doing with his other hand under the table ? Inquiring minds want to know. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

easy......wanking jack barr................next?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Why is Jaracz smiling so big and where is Jackson's left hand? Inquiring minds want to know.

I see Splane and Lett are still trying to do the comb-over. One would think that the anointed would be able to cure something like that.

Lett isn't smiling as big as usual. What's up with that?

Losch's neck seems a lot bigger than I remember it. But maybe that's only because his hair is much smaller than I remember it.

Sorry if I sound like I'm picking on some helpless old men, but hey... I hope Jesus is taking a good look and reconsidering, because that is one ugly bride.

B the X

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Billy- Maybe Losch's neck is bigger because he's doing steroids . Those scoundrels would try anything

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Theres only seven of these slimeballs left??

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wuz,

The picture is too wide, scroll right to enjoy the view of the other two. And stop insulting slimeballs by comparing them to the GB.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit