How long will the WTBTS survive?

by Megachusen 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

I wish i could agree with many and say 10 years but they got such a grip on it's members into beleiving

it's the only truth on earth that the majority will not be shaken no matter what.

The world will always be in turmoil, wars, earthquakes, disobedience to parents and so on that the witnesses will always hang on

to the hope they have of a paradise earth.

They have more than 7 million members and It might take more 10 years to break it up.

The only miracle it would be if the GB will admit they are full of s@#t but let's not hold our breath

waiting on that.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

I think they will still be around in some form or another 100 years from now. The Oneida Community still has a remnant around and the last Shaker died about 1990. Both of these lasted for well over 100 years despite never having millions of followers, a publishing company, or zealous evangelism. The True Believers will always believe, no matter what.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

They will be around long enough to build a Dubstown compound.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sadly, I give it about 20 "good" years barring any major upheavals in the current (cough) form of today's leadership. Too many are wising up and walking away and the esteemed spiritual leaders will have to conjure something up to keep drawing new ones into the lair of deception.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I agree with kurtbethel. They will eventually build a Dubstown compound. It's headed in that direction quickly. The internet is driving them to that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit