my 5 hr. JC meeting. how long was yours as Apostate vs reg? i heard 8...

by oompa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Oompa..Once again I have no Frigg`n Idea,what you are posting about.....Calm down,try again............................OUTLAW

Ditto.

If I were to actually attend a JC meeting, it would only last long enough for me to say two words.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Quirky1..Trust me..We are not going to figure it out,until Oompa explains what happened more clearly........I`ve been down this road before with him.......................................OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Well, it could be "adult tri satisafaction" which meant he had a menage a trois...LOL If the latter is true I sure hope it was two girls and one guy!!

• undercover
    undercover

I think Mr. Oompa speaks in code so that people who know his real deal can decipher his intended message to them.

But, then again, If I spent 5 hours in a JC meeting, I might come out talking loopy myself...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Seems we are always making excuses for oompas weird behaviour.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Oompa, if ever you play the JC game again... take the bottle in with you and insist on taking a drink every time they read a scripture out of context.

If somehow I was called into a JC, I'd probably show up for the 'lolz'. It'd be fun to point out that they (the JC elders) are so powerless and undereducated in the real world they like to dress up and play "people's court".

- Lime

• oompa
    oompa

Micky Mouse is a frikkin MINDREADER!!!.........talk about a cypher professional.....i mean word for word!!!....scary....some people just have no imagination!.....thanks micky for this:

Post 1368 of 1370
    Since 12/11/2007

I speak a bit of Oompa. I think I can help try to translate

my 5 hr. JC meeting. how long was yours as Apostate vs reg? i heard 8...to 10 for sure....they will not even eat!!!!..........

My JC meeting was 5 hours long. How long was yours (for apostasy) versus anything else? I heard some were 8 to 10 hours long and they don't even stop to eat"

what a whackjob group....fornisatisfaction....or such gets an hour at most....but omg.....we big A folks have a LONG haul

What a whackjob group. A judicial committee for fornication may last an hour at most but OMG, "we big A folks "have a long haul"!

and i did not mean the adultrisatisfaction folks......

By "big A" I didn't mean adulterers (was referring to Apostates).

not that is a bad thing!!!

I think Oompa is trying to tell us that adultery isn't that bad.

So what gives Oompa? Are they about to kick you out?

• Dagney
    Dagney

"take the bottle in with you and insist on taking a drink every time they read a scripture out of context."

Oh that is a GREAT idea!!

"Sorry brother, as a condition of this JC hearing I must take a shot of tequila for every scripture you cite our of context!"

Love it.

• metaspy
    metaspy

How are you doing Oompa?

Better?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

So, was it good??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit