my 5 hr. JC meeting. how long was yours as Apostate vs reg? i heard 8...

by oompa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I think Oompa is hitting the bottle again

In-cohesive comments

I think the only thing this guy needs to do is stand up finally and be an adult and make the declaration that he doesn't want religion in his life period !

This is the only way he's going to achieve any peace and happiness .

Time to throw down that mask Oompa and reveal your true self and take control of YOUR life !

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What on earth are you blathering about man!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Don't understand? Here! Have a toke....I'm with you Oompa

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I speak a bit of Oompa. I think I can help try to translate

my 5 hr. JC meeting. how long was yours as Apostate vs reg? i heard 8...to 10 for sure....they will not even eat!!!!..........

My JC meeting was 5 hours long. How long was yours (for apostasy) versus anything else? I heard some were 8 to 10 hours long and they don't even stop to eat"

what a whackjob group....fornisatisfaction....or such gets an hour at most....but omg.....we big A folks have a LONG haul

What a whackjob group. A judicial committee for fornication may last an hour at most but OMG, "we big A folks "have a long haul"!

and i did not mean the adultrisatisfaction folks......

By "big A" I didn't mean adulterers (was referring to Apostates).

not that is a bad thing!!!

I think Oompa is trying to tell us that adultery isn't that bad.

So what gives Oompa? Are they about to kick you out?

• rebel8
  • undercover
    undercover

oompa, you have a PM

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Did they off you, Oompa? Are you sinking to the bottom of the Atlantic in cement shoes?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Good morning!..Are you sobre?..LOL!!...............No one can figure out what the hell your posting about..Again!..................It took me 2 day days and a few PM`s with you last time,to figure out what you where trying to say......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

let's lay off a bit on oompa. JCs and the risk of losing one's family is stressful on anyone. Many here have been there.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

adultrisatisfaction....Mmmmm, let's break this down. Adult ri satisfaction. Adultry Satisfaction....you had an affair?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit