my 5 hr. JC meeting. how long was yours as Apostate vs reg? i heard 8...

by oompa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

to 10 for sure....they will not even eat!!!!..........what a whackjob group....fornisatisfaction....or such gets an hour at most....but omg.....we big A folks have a LONG haul

and i did not mean the adultrisatisfaction folks......

not that is a bad thing!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sooo, are they about to kick the Oompis out?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

How do you feel about it all now? Will the results help you to move on?

hope4others

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi oompa. I couldn't follow your line of thought very well, but I hope that for your sake, it went as well as expected.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Did you spill your guts or did they have to threaten to waterboard you?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They aren't even going to get the satisfaction. I just won't show up for it--and it will hopefully waste as much of their time and energy waiting for me to not show up.

Of course, they may well play a different card--since I have no family in (and nothing to lose by being put out of those cockroaches), they might just decide that it would be better for them to recapture me, force me to waste several years in field circus with nothing but men that continually tell me that the Washtowel Slaveholdery is the truth all day and all night, qualify me for the Value Destroyer Training School, force me to join, force me to accept a billion assignments at once after and develop the Critical Mass, and then plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages. For me, that would be a much worse punishment than getting shunned by a bunch of cockroaches that only want me to waste my time (at the boasting sessions and in field circus) and money (in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund).

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oompa, I thought you have been disfellowshipped for 12 years. Are you a liar?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Ok, let me see if i have this right.... quite a few of the members here are still in the association??? If Iam right, you guys/gals have my deepest sympathy!

I left befor getting too involved and it was quick and relatively for me- I left a note on top of a pile of books at the KH on the front step, the next day i had a visit from the pioneer i was studing with and she and her husband left after not being able to answer a few simple questions- they have not contacted me since! 4 months later and I'm actually hoping for the oppertunity to really have my say to them and proudly announce to whole congregation I BELIEVE IN DEISM!!!!

Having said all that... I would not like to be someone who has lived their whole life as a JW or has their entire family still in the org! being shunned by people you barely knew is easy, but losing family and life long friends to me is more painfull than i care to imagine ( part of my reason for leaving while my boys are still younge enough to be de-programmed!).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Once again I have no Frigg`n Idea,what you are posting about.....Calm down,try again............................OUTLAW

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Ooompa,did you mean that they get their "rocks off" by giving long lectures to Apostates? and that they pride themselves on talking for hours on end without being tired or needing to stop for things like food, toilet etc...? talk about spirit driven- are we sure they not on crack!???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit