ARE YOU BEING MONITORED BY BETHEL? (not really!!)

by AllTimeJeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Just a little reality check for user Coffeemaker... er... Percolator... no..wait... Melita... that's it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ya6G5S8MA&feature=PlayList&p=32D89615EC530412&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

The Society has been playing WACK A MOLE with the internet trying to get rid of their adversaries for the last 13 or more YEARS. I think they realize its a run away train. They cant say to NOT go on the internet because they have SITES on the internet and they cant just threaten away all anti JW rhetoric on here. It cant be done. And saying that stuff "misrepresents" what they believe isnt the same as saying that it was NOT what they believe only that the slant was a bit off. They cant defend what they believe so instead they KILL THE MESSENGER.

Let them come and monitor this site and others. I say let all the Bethelites have a PC and assign each of them a day that they HAVE to read the posts here on JWN :) Bethel will be empty by the end of the month.

LD

• Scott77
    Scott77

My desktop computer report is here. Iam pleased to share it with you guys and gals. I doubt the Watchtower has any capacity to spy on it. In between, its not on its server. Therefore, ther is no need to get worried at all.

Scott77

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verizon Internet Security Suite Anti-Virus Scanning Report (5/30/2009 8:56:00 AM)

Master Boot Records and Fixed Disk Boot Sectors

Scanned 2 Master Boot Record(s) for viruses.

Your Master Boot Record(s)/Boot Sector(s) are not infected.

Files
    Drive C:\
    • C:\Users\mcpascaln\Downloads\Sprint_SmartView_for_Windows.exe
      • Some parts of this file could not be scanned because they are password protected. The real-time protection will automatically scan these parts when they are accessed.
    Files scanned: 115653
    Infected files: 0
    Disinfected files: 0
    Deleted files: 0
    Files unable to scan: 1 Drive D:\ Files scanned: 13446
    Infected files: 0
    Disinfected files: 0
    Deleted files: 0
    Files unable to scan: 0
    Report Summary
    Files scanned: 129099
    Total infected files: 0
    Total disinfected files: 0
    Total deleted files: 0
    Total files unable to scan: 1
    Anti-Virus engine status
    Last update: 5/30/2009 7:58:57 AM
    Version: File generated by Verizon Internet Security Suite Anti-Virus
  • Jourles
    Jourles

>>However, there is no evidence that Bethel has any interest or wherewithall to monitor the activity of individual apostates UNLESS they have a blog or website with their copyrighted materials.<<

That's my take. The elders presented me with printouts from this site and my old website when they came to have the talk. The envelope the papers were in was mailed to them - but I didn't get to see what the return address was. And the PO did say that "the service department is running this thing." I was kind of surprised that he would even admit that. But hell, the local elders would of never had a clue if it wasn't for the Sherlock Holmes' at bethel.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Below are the results of today's computer scan. Notice that i got 14 spywares that were deleted. Iam curious, do anyone know where they are from or who sent them?

Scott77

Verizon Internet Security Suite Anti-Spyware Spyware Report (5/31/2009 6:50:16 AM)

Scan TargetScanned ItemsSpyware Detected
    HP (C:)1051340
    FACTORY_IMAGE (D:)134460
    Cookies3914
    Memory39230
    Registry2930
    Total12283514

SpywareFileAction
    dynamic.media.adrevolver.com/Report only
    ehg-comcast.hitbox.com/Report only
    ehg-dig.hitbox.com/Report only
    ehg-interactivedata.hitbox.com/Report only