ARE YOU BEING MONITORED BY BETHEL? (not really!!)

by AllTimeJeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• rifter
    rifter

> What was posted on the blog?

I'm not positive what the complaint was regarding specifically. Probably scanned images of WT publications or something... not sure.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm not positive what the complaint was regarding specifically. Probably scanned images of WT publications or something... not sure.

They've shown their eagerness to "protect" their copyright materials, but not so much any willingness to monitor individual apostates or faders... After all, doing that would bankrupt them.

• rifter
    rifter

Here is a link to the blog in question: http://rwssel.pblogs.gr/

It is mostly in Greek, so I don't read it. But according to the author, the takedown notice came from "Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania", and "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses of Greece, Legal Department"

• RaraAvis
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Melita: "you will all be .monitored. by the appropriate powers and in time you will all be gone leaving way to the grand new world with no apostates, none of you filthy filthy people. satan is within all of you."

Is that a Death Threat, Melita?

More of your hate speech?

And by the way, if there are any "monitors" reading this board with intentions of "taking us out" ....

let it be known to all that these people are not "sincerely misguided".

There is no way anyone could read this board and not realize they are serving demons when they work for Watchtower.

These people are well aware of their evil and act knowingly.

• chickpea
    chickpea

troll war not withstanding....

i think there is a monitoring of sites
    to an extent, but not individuals posting
    on a site......

i mean... c'mon! i can barely look at the topics
    on the last 8 pages on this forum (self-imposed
    limit to assure i have a LIFE beyond a forum)...

if someone is suspected by locals (elder, friend, spouse)
    theirs is a situation most likely to lead to discovery....

but bethel? monitoring individuals?

really?

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I think Melita is pulling our collective leg.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If they wanted to find me, after 7 years on here they have not done much of a job.. I used to be sure that I would be caught out, but not now.

They may well check the content of websites though. Remember how the hounded "Quotes" and closed him down? I once had a tape of a talk by a Bethel Bro. describing the testimony given in court describing the Witness teachings and he said that it was "just what you would read on any apostate website" - so they must read them...but I believe that they have no stomach for chasing individual posters.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    you will all be .monitored. by the appropriate powers and in time you will all be gone leaving way to the grand new world with no apostates, none of you filthy filthy people. satan is within all of you.

I will be? I mean I have a youtube channel that at this point has caused 15 people to leave the organization, and another 16 that have left due to hateful comments left on my videos, one would hope someone would try to nip me in the bud. Thus far, no such luck. I leave enough of my personal information for people to figure out who I am, in fact people from my old congregation have found me through my youtube series and comments on boards like this.

I hope I am being monitored, I hope my video series gets mentioned at meetings, it will just increase my viewership and increase my numbers.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

daniel-p, I was told the name of that new computer system is "Admin2000." It is considered to be the biggest hitter after MEPS. It's an advanced database system, implemented worldwide at all the branches. All branches no matter big or small have the same information on their systems: memos, instructions, internal books, etc. along with their own local problems including local child abuse cases, but not the child abuse cases that Brooklyn has.

Regarding the downsizing, in a secret annual letter to branch committees which outlines the yearly plan of activitities branches are expected to follow, it said they have from January 2002 until 2005 downsized by 1,000 members worldwide. Inofficially, the downsizing will be close to 20% of the staff, including all three locations in the US since the printing work in Brooklyn has been reduced to only 30% of what it originally was. So much work has been shifted towards other countries that are way cheaper and easier to handle and that's where the new databases and interconnected systems are very valuable.

So if Brooklyn is monitoring this site, see what we know about you. You can't keep secrets from us.

Barb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit