ARE YOU BEING MONITORED BY BETHEL? (not really!!)

by AllTimeJeff 54 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AlltimeJeff..The WBT$ monitors all things WBT$ related..We have had our own members busted on this site..By JW`s.......There are Rats every where..Even here.................................OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AllTime Jeff..I just read Melita`s post on another thread..Now I know what this thread is about..Melita is a troll.............The real bad boys don`t announce themselves.............................OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

JWs cannot avoid apostate websites.

It's just not possible anymore.

If you type Melita jaracz into IMAGE search.....everyone of your avatars come up on that "lunch" thread.

Curiousity is gonna have to kick in sometime!

hahahaha

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

If they are monitoring this board it would be hard to imagine that their faith in "Gods Organization" would remain in tact...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    However, they are watching these boards the regular way. Even the hounders could be reading these boards, and if there is anything that could make it too easy for them to identify you, you could be in for a trip to the back room or right back to the Kingdumb Hell and one of their families so you will be cut off from apostate Web sites. Yes, post what you observe--just make as much extra work for the hounders to identify you as you can.

Right, so lets say that you are an elder in City/STATE, but that you wish to be anonymous. That wouldn't be smart, or smooth.

On the other hand, if you leave out markers like location, good luck finding ya!

If you are at Bethel, I am SURE that it must piss off the higher powers to read of insider info and not be able to track it.. Like I said, just avoid giving too much away about yourself....

I only started this thread because its time for the GB induced paranoia to subside. I am not saying that some don't have things to be concerned about here. What I am saying is that they ("Bethel") make it seem like they know what you are doing and posting all the time. Not only is that not true, they really don't have the time and resources to keep up. At best, they will only be able to "catch" the most obvious who gives away too much info.

Rant over.... :)

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

They do monitor major Apostate Websides. Just to remind you watchtowerquotes.ca that they close it. The most funny thing was that the webside DID NOT say anything negative towards the WT society, but only quotes from the early days of Russell, unitl now!!! The excuse that WT's lawyer use was that it could be "misleading to the current teachings"of the WT.....!!!! Yeah showing all the stupid ideas, false prophecies, flip flop doctrines they had over the years it could be "misleading"

Indeed WT is monitoring the major websides, even they have Bethelites trained for "guarding" bible studies that came across to apostatic material. Usually the Bethelites take over the BS in this case so the person who conducts the BS will not fall into more "apostate material and lost the faith". I know this from first hand, but I cannot reveal any more informations about this matter.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I say, go ahead, monitor me. But if you ever step on my toes it will be the sorriest day of your worthless lives.

W

• undercover
    undercover

I think the WTS monitors the boards to get a feel for what is causing people to leave. Of course, they're stupid, because they see what we write about and the top complaints against them and the doctrines/practices and they don't make changes to try to fix the actual problems but go about figuring out how to make sure those still in continue believing the current BS.

I don't think they monitor the boards looking for individual "apostates" to bust. That's not to say that some local elders might not be on a witch hunt and stake out the site looking for clues to anyone that fits descriptions of trouble makers in their locale. That's not to say individual, nosy dubs aren't snooping, looking to rat on anyone they recognize.

That's why, if you're trying to fade or just don't want your identity known, don't provide too much info about yourself.

Of course if any one "apostate" causes too much trouble for the Society, they will go after him. Just ask Quotes.

• rifter
    rifter

I'm an admin on one of the other ex-JW sites. One of our member's blogs received a takedown notice from the WT.

He ignored it and so far no further action was taken (he is overseas). But they definately read 'apostate' sites and attempt to take action wherever possible.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm an admin on another one of the ex-JW sites. One of our member's blogs received a takedown notice from the WT.

They definately read 'apostate' sites and attempt to take action wherever possible.

What was posted on the blog?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit