Images of the new publication releases plus preface to new book...

by drew sagan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Picked these up off the net. Didn't see them here so I thought I would post.

I really like the back cover to the new book, showing pictures of a car from the 30's with "Jehovah's Witnesses" on the side. The pic of the guy in prison is beyond lame.

• Kudra
    Kudra

eeeeeee!!!!! a new science DVD!!!

SCREW biology class!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

New wt pubs...oh joy

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This time, I bet they dispense with any debate. The extent of reasoning will be: "Look at all the cool things in the universe! Praise Jehovah! Obey the slave! Now get out in service."

• sspo
    sspo

Watchtower Regurgitation

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Another DC, another set of "i've heard this year's book has details of Armaggedon" rumours crushed

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

S.O.S.D.D.

(same ol shit different day)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Refreshing that they included an illustration of a pedo being arrested.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I weep for the trees that were killed to publish this rubbish.

• lrkr
    lrkr

1st- I like how Barr and Jaracz get a little cameo on the first page- just so we know who we're talking about when we say "Governing Body"

2nd- I can't imagine how this book on Acts is going to work. The "work" described in Acts is nothing of the sort and doesn't even slightly resemble what JW's do today. And the "organization" in the book of Acts is not really organized at all, much less look like the JW heirarchy of today. I suppose there will be a lot of "hunt and peck" and "cherry picking" of scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit