Images of the new publication releases plus preface to new book...

by drew sagan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• torre
    torre

The old timer preachers seems to be Jaracz and Jack Barr.

• chickpea
    chickpea

guess mormonwiki wanted their picture of the prophet back

• Sweet Honey
    Sweet Honey

wow what a bunch of crap more mind control

• dust
    dust

Picked these up off the net. Didn't see them here so I thought I would post.

This forum is too big.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/176011/1/2009-DC-Releases

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, no one has the new songbook ready yet. I hear that it is being distributed to the congregations this coming September, and the witlesses are going to be hounded to memorize all the songs (meaning, it's going to be a long, nasty Kingdumb malady season in field circus and at people's homes this fall). Of course, we heard the details about that (135 songs, down 90 from 225; 42 new songs, 93 songs carried through, and 132 songs deleted) about two months before any of the witlesses that are actually active will (especially if their Grand Boasting Session is much later).

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Song 97- The Bird Catcher (Bee Molester Remix)

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Now you can ruin every Dubs summber by emailing these pict to everyone that you know. This is the only thing that they have to look forward to.

Isn't it funny when you ask a dub do they want to know what the new releases are and they say NONONONONONO they want to be surprised. it's like not wanting to know the sex of their unborn child

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

For what it's worth:

This new book about Acts seems to be very similar to the book released not to long ago about the 12 prophets. It probably reads like a collection of Watchtower articles based on the Bible book in question. Again, it's just more regurgitated material. The Daniel and Isaiah books are the last two things I think they have published that could possibly be considered 'unique'.

A good question to ask is "what do these new publications have that other books already published by the Watchtower didn't have?"

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    It probably reads like a collection of Watchtower articles based on the Bible book in question.

I guess this is getting quite common in the WTS, just regurgitate the past, I guess making slight adjustments for nulite?

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

wtfgasatc? wgaffatmatpog? witsatsftwtwtb?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit