Tony's life story

by life is to short 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Anthony Morris is a narcissistic, delusional sociopath.

Don't worry about anything he says.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Ever wonder where the 3 stooges got their inspiration?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

He is one of THE MAIN REASONS I have woken up!

Thankyou WTBS for providing such an inspiring turd to make me open my eyes to TTATT!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

This organization is ALL about appearances! That's all these people care about, "what it LOOKS like." So many are living double lives but all LOOKS good to everyone at the Kingdom Hall.

I'm sure Tony Tight Pants wants to LOOK good too. I think there are so many skeletons in the closet! Hmmm!

• life is to short
    life is to short

I got to thinking about Tony being homeless for a couple of days. While when we drove to Bethel to work there for free we were homeless the two weeks it took to drive there and than we were homeless for months after we left. And no Jehovah did not give us a sister who owned a boarding house to help us. Jehovah gave us the brains to work. I just saw this saying and I think it fits quite well. "I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more of it I have." by Stephen Leacock.

I know, know Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in luck but there is another saying that goes "pray like it depends on God, work like it depends on you.

Also the very first day we were at Bethel Gil Nazeroff went on a tangent telling all of us new free volunteers that he was sick of hearing from ones who came to work at Bethel and had to leave complaining about having a hard time making it in the real world after life at Bethel. Gil told us no one made you come. So basically if you are poor after Bethel or pioneering it your own stupid fault for listening to the GB in the first place.

I will never forget how strong and disrespectful Gil sounded that day almost hateful.

LITS

• flipper
    flipper
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT- " they make Susan and me look good. " And THAT is what's important to WT leaders - looking GOOD to rank & file JW's and outsiders. It's all about appearance only. Morris is showing a fake humility to appear that his kids made him look good. And as OTWO stated it's passive aggressive behavior insinuating other JW parents should do as well as HE and his wife did raising kids then other people's kids would be " holy " like his. Pretty nauseating the arrogance
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Well "Jim" found out and got Tony in touch with 'a sister who owned a boarding house.

Was she unmarried?
    If so, DF'ing offense.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Are these stories not usually published when someone is just about to kick off and then off to collect their heavenly reward?
  • flipper
    flipper

Hi, LITS! Tony's kids were raised right because there were no tight pants allowed in that household. "Evidently."

Man that guy is a passive aggressive jerk. Mrs. Flip

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

" they make Susan and me look good. "

Who says you look good?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit