Poll: Do you believe in evolution?

by John Doe 67 Replies latest jw friends

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

1. Yes

• Decided
    Decided

I've come to the conclusion that no one knows the answers to where we came from or why all the universe is here. The only thing I know is that death is only a few years away and nobody can avoid it.

Ken P.

• donny
    donny

Yes

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I accept evolution as a good explanation for the origin of species. There a still a lot of details to work out, however.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

1) I believe! I believe! halleluyah I beleive!

• still_in74
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    no one knows the answers to where we came from ...

I came from my parents.

... or why all the universe is here.

Did you expect it to be somewhere else?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Chalam, don't you mean "the Word was [a] God"? ;)

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi dr,

Let's see :)

International Standard Version (©2008)
    In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

King James Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Bible in Basic English
    From the first he was the Word, and the Word was in relation with God and was God.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Young's Literal Translation
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

Looks like "was God" is correct :)

All the best,

Stephen

• freeman
    freeman

No matter how you slice it, it’s just a theory!

Like Gravitational Theory, Electrical Theory, Music Theory.

the FREEMAN theory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit