Hi I'm new here

by BloominMarvellous 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

when will awakened @ gilead's call be up?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    This was the text i got from one of the elders

When did the elders start texting? That's eff'd up.

• White Dove
    White Dove

They are texting you about disciplining you before even talking to you in person and finding out how they may help you in your time of need? Bastards. That is ass-backwards and unloving in my book. I wouldn't give them that power over me in a meeting. I wouldn't go.

• dinah
    dinah

Unless you love pulic humiliation, don't go! Don't admit to anything, don't tell them anything.

Look in the archives to see how those Judicial Committees for sexual sins usually turn out.

Elders texting? What? Is the guy still a teen? (Wouldn't doubt it, they are getting desperate for elders).

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board!! My word of advice is run from the JW's. You don't need any part of that cult.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board!! My word of advice is run from the JW's. You don't need any part of that cult.

• coachhanna
    coachhanna

HI I am new here also

not sure how to post new topics yet

would love to chat with bible students - I have a vast background in biblical studies and love a good debate

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

lol @ elder's texting...

Tell em just to text you what they want to say instead of going to the meeting. You are not baptized, so you don't owe them any explanation. Just text them back and tell them you are not meeting with them and you want to be removed as a publisher. Then move on with your life and live!!

My experience with Judicial Committee's....They met with me about three or four times! It's neverending! They do want details, but I refused, It's none of their business what you and the guy did. Finally I told them just to DF me already and leave me the freak alone!

• dinah
    dinah

Babygirl, if Shelley and I had been in your congregtion the elders would have died from exhaustion.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

No doubt, Dana!!!

I gave 'em plenty to keep busy with!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit