Hi I'm new here

by BloominMarvellous 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Hi

Feeling guilty already about being on here, the familiar words are recalled in my mind "Don't go on any Jehovah's Witness websites except 'Watchtower.org'!"

So here I am, desperate for some help. I'm 21 and have been studying for 2 years, I was made an unbaptised publisher in February and it was all going great until I had a problem with getting a little tipsy, the elders had to come scrape me off the floor of my witness friends house and take me home. Not baptised so cannot get into major trouble for that. Been going downhill for about a month since, lost all faith in Jehovah and the organization, but luckily I have some worldly friends who are keeping me sane.

And now for the big one! I slept with a guy on sunday night. The guilt and the pain that followed made me tell the elders and here I am two days later, desperate for some help and support from any ex JWs who have had the same guilt tripping. I have a meeting with them on saturday, so any questions I can put to them will be gratefully received.

I don't know where else to turn to, as I was a sitting duck for their love bombing as I came out of school and was diagnosed with clinical depression, so I left the 'world' and was sucked in. I am now feeling left and alone because my study conductor is not speaking to me (a kind of shunning to make me come to my senses) and the elders only answer at the moment is prayer and study.

Thanks for reading

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Sorry I have posted this on the wrong subject you can tell im new sorry

• Priest73
    Priest73

And now for the big one! I slept with a guy on sunday night.

Can I get your number?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Welcome to this site, great information and wonderful folks, keep reading and asking questions, so very much to learn!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome to the forum!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Oh yeah. Welcome to the forum.

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Hiya

dont be silly Priest 73 im in enough trouble already

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome! Alot of us are messed up here! You'll fit right in. Don't fall for the brainwashing...it's not really "the truth" there is no truth.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Your suffering from a sickness called "being young"........alot of us have been thru this......it's not terminal.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Bad Priest!!!! LOL

Welcome to the forum. No reason for you to feel guilty. You are living your life! The Elders will more than likely remove you as an unbaptized publisher, but that is good news! Thank gawd you never have gotten baptized!! Just rely on your "worldly" friends. They are the ones that will get you through this unconditionally! Good luck to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit