Homsexuals---Do You View Them Improperly???

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    Wow! Is he GAY or what???" or "She's a BUTCH!".

And you may not realize it, but Gender identity and sexuality don't go hand in hand. I know some very Butch women, some that identify as men, even, who prefer men. And vice-versa. Just because a person acts a certain way, you don't always know who they prefer in bed.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Just because a person acts a certain way, you don't always know who they prefer in bed.

Avishai straightens them all out anyway, right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Burns!!..Dude you can be sooo funny!......I`ve had to straighten out a few gay people in my life time......They can be as obnoxious,as a Straight Guy chasing a Woman......I`m not Gay..If they want to press the issue,they will be doing business with the "Tooth Fairy"........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Steve2 said;

I can't speak for heterosexuals because I'm not one. But for me the most compelling argument in support of homosexuality is this: If God disapproved of it, why on earth would he make the same sex so damn attractive?

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU MATE....In fact I can imagine my self being King Solomon surrounded with ALL those women and having sex with 20 of them at the same time unitill I die...

As for the subject, I view it improperly. This is our nature and without the opposiite sex there is no reproduction of the human species. It was like that for millions of years, before Homo Herectus. But I do not condemn them. In fact I have 2-3 friends that are gay. I leave it all to Jesus for the judgement, since he said: He is without sin, let him cast the first stone"

• ninja
    ninja

I'm a hamasexual....my wife is a pig.......just kidding dear if you ever become an apostate....oink

• minimus
    minimus

Last summer my GF and I went to NYC's Museum of Sex and they had many exhibits of bisexual and homosexual animal life. Bonobos, the monkey closest to humans are known for sex. No matter what the reason, sex is the answer, the solution. Angry with a partner? Have sex. Bored? Have sex. Happy? Have sex. The females are very dominant, so if they want sex with another female, they do and vice versa with males.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Many animals (that Jehovah made) are homosexual or bisexual.

Not sure that this is a persuasive argument - lots of animals and people "that Jehovah made" are born with birth defects, too. Statistically, 3% of humans are born with Downs, Anencephaly, Cleft Palate, Encephalocele, Spina Bifida, etc.

How about "live and let live?"

• Priest73
    Priest73

"Let's get it on"

-Marvin Gaye (does that count?)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ninja!! You need a good spanking mister!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Bisexuality and homosexuality are common among "higher" animals, such as dolphins and bonobos.

You can easily google it.

I've read some good scientific arguments for effeminate male behavior also being biologically influenced, seems to have to do with male hormone fluctuations during pregancy that affect the fetus's brain.

Nothing is 100% genetically hard wired, but there's significant evidence for sexual attraction and gender oriented behavior, which is a "brain thing" being heavily biologically influenced.

It's not condemned in the Bible either, so I figure the main reason people are annoyed or hate it is just plain old bigoted social conditioning. You see or feel your parents nervous and fearful about something and you take it on unquestioning as a child, and the cycle perpetutates.

The only way to break it is to experience that your fears are unfounded.

In other words, go out and mingle with some nice queers and you'll get over it soon enough.

There are probably people of all orientations who are TMI about their sex lives, just shut up already. It embarrasses me to see any couple making out in a frenzy of passion in public...get a room! Kissing, handholding and flirtatious conversation is normal between couples and doesn't distract me.

But, if hetero flirting and PDA is fine with you but the queers better shut up about it and keep their hands to themselves, then that's just your discomfort with homosexuality coming to the fore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit