Homsexuals---Do You View Them Improperly???

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Homosexuality has been going on since the beginning of time. Many animals (that Jehovah made) are homosexual or bisexual. Throughout history, homsexuals have been reviled for their actions and their sexual orientation. Being raised a Witness, I obviously was taught that God hates homosexuality and he destroyed the Sodomites for their sin. Still, I always wondered why there were so many of "them" and if they knew their actions would get them ridicule and a horrible life, why would they not simply renounce their way of life and "change"?

I've come to realize that people who are of a certain persuasion are most often born like that. Now I know these things. I've read a lot of information on sexuality but still, if I see a gay guy or woman, I still find myself stereotyping the person. "Wow! Is he GAY or what???" or "She's a BUTCH!". I personally do not "mistreat" them but I know I clearly am uncomfortable if someone is very extreme with their sexuality, whether they're straight or not.

So, are "straight" people biased if they take special notice of a person's orientation? (And I'm curious: do gays do the same thing toward straights?)

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I've come to realize that people who are of a certain persuasion are most often born like that.

I agree. Girl on Girl is a beautiful thing. Just like God intended.

• steve2
    steve2

I can't speak for heterosexuals because I'm not one. But for me the most compelling argument in support of homosexuality is this: If God disapproved of it, why on earth would he make the same sex so damn attractive?

• minimus
    minimus

Yup

• minimus
    minimus

Yup (to Priest).

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Yup (to Priest).

PWND.

• minimus
    minimus

PWND? as in "owned"?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

What is the "PROPER" way to view them?

or

HB

• yesidid
    yesidid

Who defines what is "proper"?

y

• VIII
    VIII

I will say: Barney Frank is not attractive

Cynthia Nixon is attractive

Clay Aiken is not attractive

Chastity Bono is not attractive

Lance Bass is attractive

Ellen and Portia de Rossi are both attractive

Am I shallow? Is that improper?

Is is improper that straight men want to watch girl on girl and not guy on guy? Hmmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit