Lovebombing =Pats on the back for me going back to Meetings...I want to punch someone!!!!

by Witness 007 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It's your choice. You chose to go back to the meetings, even if it's just some of them and there are consequinces for that. The brothers and sisters are only doing what they know - can't blame them for your choice now can you.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes I agree but nobody has to touch me...I don't like it. The expression on my face during the meetings says it all, it like...... and then

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Don't like Elders touching me!

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

then tell them. really cuts down on this waste of bandwidth you have here ;)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sounds good! Next meeting I will stand up and shout "Don't touch me" to the Elders....should make us very popular! he he

• screwproof
    screwproof

I heard that love bombing on another site. I got just the opposite from the so called 'witnesses' there. I was seeking help and was attacked viciously by the witnesses. They kept saying I was being love bombed by the apostates and was going over to their side because of it. I have never been so upset in all my life as to the treatment I recieved from the so called witnesses there.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We love you "Screw Proof"........for real though! We've all been thru the shite together like a a bunch of alcoholics in rehab!

• screwproof
    screwproof

Thank you Witness 007. :)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I hated it when they come up and say that they missed you, and it has been 3 years, not a phone call or a card or a visit (even unscheduled). I always let them know that I noticed that they did not keep in contact and that it makes their statement of missing me insulting.

I am right there with Blondie. I cross paths with a few every now and then, and they say "We miss you at the meetings." I have said, "You have my phone number so call me" or "Did you want to do lunch sometime?" The phone hasn't rung and I have not met any of them for lunch.

The love-bombing is only effective on those that don't know any better. It really is disgusting to those that see it for what it is.

• Borgia
    Borgia

If they think they can do a thumb up...........raise your middle finger and wink......

The Thumb Up

THE THUMB UP MEANINGS:
    1O. K.738
    2One 40
    3Sexual insult 36
    4Hitch-hike 30
    5Directional 14
    6others 24
    7not used 318
    (Based on 1,200 informants at 40 locations)

Cheers
    Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit