A LOOK INSIDE BETHEL LIFE, THE ORGANIZATION BEHIND THE NAME

by Bethelite Elder 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hi and wecome,

My brother and his wife had over 25 years at brooklyn, they now special pioneer.

I remember hearing a talk (like 25 years ago) at a CA about encouraging people to come to bethel.

The speaker said "Jehovah will not lay you off like worldly business do, you have job security in Jah's Org."

LOL

• yknot
    yknot

Even though the only laid off Bethelites we have received is Memorial Speakers.......

Even more disturbing is the high call for younger ones to apply to Bethel now here in the USA.

I am glad to see those who went the SP route are getting an extra $100.

Looking forward to the time you share more about your own experiences and the opinions you express in our little corner of the aposta-world!

If you haven't gone back to school...... please consider it strongly

Yknot

• carla
    carla

Welcome!

a question, special pioneers make 600.00 per month? they all do or just those who were in Bethel? Do r & f know this? My jw always is saying how no jw gets paid except the gb & Bethel workers who get a very nominal stipend.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

What about the Chiropractor Bethel Sister who sued the society and won big money...they wanted to kick her to the curb with nothing.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This Sister had slipped and hurt her back at Bethel....but they say she wasn't tecnically an employee!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

WT is the ULITMATE CAPITALISTIC ORGANIZATION...Capitalistic regimes they use people for their benifts. They are trying their best to take as much they can from people and give them less.

WT not only managed that, but they managed to make people WORK for them FREE, and at the end of the day they PAY WT for their FREE labour....

WT IS THE ULTIMATE DREAM OF THE CAPITALISTIC PIGS THAT ARE RULING THIS F*CKING WORLD

• yknot
    yknot

Carla

Here is a link to the Branch Manual where $$$ is discussed.

http://www.watchtower.cc/branch_organization_manual_bo-e.pdf

• chickpea
    chickpea

i cannot imagine the sense of betrayal
    that a good little JW will swallow, believing
    their righteous outrage is a sign of imperfection
    on their part, as after all, the WTS IS a manifestation
    of jebovah himself....

truly tragic

welcome to the forum, Bethelite Elder

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

Witness 007 - That sister did not win big money. She was initially awarded $400.00 a week by the first Judge that had a heart. She later lost the appeal I believe. Religious Orders do not have to pay workmans comp because of special status. I am not totally sure, however, I believe the state grants this because they think Religious Orders are excelling in love in the name of God. This misconception allows a loop hole to where they can silently mistreat people. I think if you are really concerned, you would have to address the department of state in Washington. I am looking into it and will be contacting them when I have all my facts together. For more information, go to www.whitehouse.gov and find the right department. If enough complaints are made, I think you might get a new look at this. Research what happened in Spain and it may give you some hope. A lot of the special pioneers that went though the wire are speaking out and discouraging Bethel Service. I had more than 15 years and I speak from pure experience. I went though all the back and forth feelings of maybe I am crazy or maybe I need to read more articles. However, when they made those inconsiderate actions, I had a moment of clarity.

I saw grown men and women crying. One brother was trying to hold on and procrastinate on his leaving. They literally packed him up and took him to his new haven. This was a 37 years of full time service man, that came in when he was 19 and thought he was doing the best thing. I think that people are starting to figure the system out. Basicly, what you have is a system that tells the flock to not be materialistic, send us your money for the worldwide work and help the brothers. (Now you see how they treat the brothers-do I need to explain any further, because I do have proof) Then they recently tell all the congregations to send us your money and we will keep it for, so they can get the interest.(More Money) Then you read in the paper that they are selling more buildings and building more buildings. Well my question is this, does it get any better than a system that bring in young boys, teach them skills to build your buildings, grow the corporation, and then send them home when you think they should be replaced by another fresh 19 year old. When you think about their money making system, what other company can do that------and make the people feel like its a privilege. I mean wake up people, who can afford to layoff free labor in the middle of the reccession and give them peanuts and can of soda.

Well, that's enough for one day. I could tell you so many case and points.....................Oh and here is another fruit they havem, if you figure out the stratergy or question the motive. They will disfellowship you, so no one will believe what you say. Boy are they smart........In Control

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Working out Bethel is the same as working in Communist North Korea...you may be poor, you may have no benefits, no money, but you always thank your "Fearless leader" for the "privledge" of suffering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit