Disturbing Armageddon Picture On Pg.18 of This week's JW only Watchtower

by african GB Member 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Colton
    Colton

Amos 5:18

Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD, For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you? It will be darkness and not light.

Seems to me those eagerly awaiting the Day of the Lord with happy expectations are of the darkness.

• Borgia
    Borgia

If you look closely you'll see a figure coming out of the building on the left on the hight of the top of the lantern post..........

And on the right there is something that looks like a black goatlike figure....

Notice too that everybody in the picture IS A YOUNGSTER. So who in the congos do you think this death threat is aimed at? (Clue): Who are leaving in droves?

unquote

Well.....it's at least the guys who like rock music.....check the guys shirt......

Cheers

Borgia

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What really bothers me is that they portray that as reality, and expect children to view them. Had this been a worldly movie, it would be rated R for blood and gore--and a movie is meant solely for entertainment, which is supposed to end with the movie. Notably, they will not allow the witlesses to watch a R movie, but they want small children to see this crap and view it as reality.

• jakes
    jakes

Its funny how I posted a similar topic on my blog a few days ago. I mention the images and the fear it is supposed to instil in the JWs.

jakes

http://robinjackson.co.za

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit