Disturbing Armageddon Picture On Pg.18 of This week's JW only Watchtower

by african GB Member 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

WatchtowerGod's "Final Solution"

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ has been publishing Death and Gore pictures in thier liturature for as long as I can remember....One of my first childrens books was "Paradise Lost".......What kind of an insane parent gives a book with horrible pictures to a little kid?.............................LOL!!...OUTLW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That looks just like the picture from the My Book of Bible Stories book.

Can anyone confirm?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

The WBT$ has been publishing Death and Gore pictures in thier liturature for as long as I can remember....One of my first childrens books was "Paradise Lost".......What kind of an insane parent gives a book with horrible pictures to a little kid?

Parents that have drunk the Kool-Aid and are no longer thinking. Just letting the WBTS tell them every move to make in raising their children. My parents did it too. Yes, those disturbing pictures have been around for a long time.

• Johnny
    Johnny

The Society survives on FEAR. This should be a big RED FLAG for anyone in the Organization with doubts!! Because God does not work through FEAR, Satan does!

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us." - 1John 4:18

"God is Love!"

• wozza
    wozza

I think they should publish in their art a balanced view of who's getting destroyed - perhaps a "brother" kiddie fiddler toting his witnessing bag.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It seems that this picture has been used before.

Maybe this is how they will reveal the whole painting to you little by little now.

(This was uploaded Oct. 2005, but no ID as to first use)

Just like the WT has a hidden hand you will see more revealed about that later, too.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Blues brother -

I think "removal of the Jews" hints at what it is about. Only here it is "stubborn ones who scoff at the warning of Armageddy."

I am sure that if the Israelites had Zyklon-B God would have told them to gas the Canaanites.

Remember, ending the life of another intelligent human being is not in and of itself WRONG. It is WHO tells you to do it.

Notice too that everybody in the picture IS A YOUNGSTER. So who in the congos do you think this death threat is aimed at? (Clue): Who are leaving in droves?

HB

• restrangled
    restrangled

Besides the typical nightmare producing picture...several of the articles are even more disturbing. One talks about a safe haven when armeggedon strikes,....(Interior rooms) meaning your local kingdomhall. blah, blah, blah.....

They can no longer produce dates, every time line is gone.....but they can still ramp it up with pics and paragraphs.

edited to add: Here is the quote:

In our day, the "interior rooms" of this

prophecy could be closely associated with

the more than

congregations of Jehovah's

Witnesses around the world. Such

congregations play an important role in our

lives. They will continue to do so through

"the great tribulation." (Rev.

7:14)

God's people

are commanded to go into their "interior

rooms" and hide themselves "until the denunciation

passes over."

It

is vital that we develop

and maintain a wholesome attitude

toward the congregation and be firmly resolved

to stay in close association with it.

We can take to heart Paul's exhortation: "Let

us consider one another to incite to love and

fine works, not forsaking the gathering of

ourselves together, as some have the custom,

but encouraging one another, and all the

more so as [we] behold the day drawing

near." -

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

The picture I have always hatred is the one that shows the earth cracked open and even a little child riding her tricycle and her little hand holding on to a doll falling down into the big crack. I never trusted god after seeing that picture at six years old. The WTBTS are a bunch of sick twisted “so called” servants of god, (SOB's) and anyone that can’t see that needs the towel tossed at them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit