..Your Worst Injury...

by OUTLAW 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yeah well combining alcohol with painkillers may put you out of your misery for good!

Teach Muttley to go for help if you get stuck in the well like Lassie did!

(I think flipper wins the thread. *ouch* )

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outlaw, please get in to town and have that knee looked at!

I have stepped on toothpicks 3 times. Deck nails twice. Deck nails you can pull your foot off of. Toothpicks break off and swell inside your foot. 3 emergency room operations to remove them. Getting pain numbing shots in your foot for the operation hurts way worse than the initial injury!

r.

• musky
    musky

(I think flipper wins the thread. *ouch* )

Shoot, I knew I should have stuck with the grizzly story. I might have won this one. DANG!........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..That is one big Ass-Hickey..Did his girlfriend give it to him?..LOL!!..And.....Thanks!......................................Rebel8..Alcohol and pain killers are not the best combination..But..I`m in the middle of nowwhere......When I`m too injured to drive I have to make due with what I have..It`s happened before........................................................................Restrangled..Thanks!..If it does`nt heal up I will get it looked at..Right now I`m using a cane again..When I first wrote this thread the pain was frigg`n off the scale.................................................................OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Hang in there with your knee buddy . At least Bigfoot or a grizzly hasn't tore yer nuts off yet !! When THAT happens it's time to take your boots off and rest ! Peace out, get some rest, Mr. Flipper

• rebel8
    rebel8

For Outlaw

RICE is your friend.

Rest

Ice

Compression

Elevation

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When I was 19, I worked at night doing janitorial (like a good little pioneer). I got off my last building at 2:00 a.m. and got on the on ramp to the highway. Suddenly something or someone (I honestly don't remember now) was moving across the 5 lines of the highway on to the on ramp right in front of me. I had less than a second to choose either to hit the person or swerve.

I swerved and hit a solid steel light pole anchored in the ground. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and bounced off the windshield a couple of times. I took 104 stitches. Parkland Hospital left 3 pieces of glass in my forehead, one about 2 cm above my left eye.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Nothing major until I took up motorcycle riding at 17.

Broken bones in foot, leg, wrist, arm, hand, smashed hip.

When I was a stone mason I broke fingers so many times, I don't remember.

Oh yeah and broke my neck surfing big waves in the 70's!

My greatest injury was talking to my brother many years ago. He told me that he was now a jw and offered me a bible study.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper.."At least Bigfoot or a grizzly hasn't tore yer nuts off yet"..Flipper..Grizzlies and BigFoots leave that job for your Ex-Wife!..LOL!!..Thanks Bud..............................Rebel8..Rice is my friend..It keeps me regular!..LOL!!.............................BigTex..Sweet Jesus,Chris!..That sounds horrible!........................................DoofDaddy..I`ve had numerous injurys..Broken bones ect..Have`nt seen a doctor but once in 20 years...........................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit